Thread: Ntldr Problem..

Ntldr Problem..

#NTLDR PRO*******M >>

MY WIN-XP! got some blody stucking problems so i decided to repaire it using recovery-console.. but i was unable to fix through it.. so finly my ass decided to delete all useless files by going into WIN98 ..but being a holy **** i also deleted NTLDR
    ..soon i realised and i loged bak into WIN98 and restored NTLDR to its orignal place.. But when i again restarted my system, list of my operating systems were removed and by default i was geting into RECOVERY-CONSOLE(XP SETUP!).. My ASS REALY WANT TO KNO Y THIS BLooDY **** IS HAPENING ON MY SYSTEM EVEN VEN I RESTORED NTLDR ..fuking-lee i even cheked BOOT.INI it is same as was b4.

AOs Resident Troll
    What???

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

The reason is that you deleted the NTLDR which had the information regarding dual/multiple booting. The one you replaced it with obviously does not.

Try this: http://www.tburke.net/info/ntldr/ntl...king_guide.htm

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Google "Boot.ini"

That will show you how to edit or create a boot.ini file that will give you the appropriate options to boot normally....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

MY WIN-XP! got some blody stucking problems so i decided to repaire it using recovery-console.. but i was unable to fix through it.. so finly my ass decided to delete all useless files by going into WIN98 ..but being a holy **** i also deleted NTLDR
    ..soon i realised and i loged bak into WIN98 and restored NTLDR to its orignal place.. But when i again restarted my system, list of my operating systems were removed and by default i was geting into RECOVERY-CONSOLE(XP SETUP!).. My ASS REALY WANT TO KNO Y THIS BLooDY **** IS HAPENING ON MY SYSTEM EVEN VEN I RESTORED NTLDR ..fuking-lee i even cheked BOOT.INI it is same as was b4
    Your ass seems to make a lot of decisions for you........maybe thats where your going wrong!