Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: emigration

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    We love Canada its the largest non militarized border in the world. If it wasnt for the cold and the fact that they tax the sh*t out of their citizens I would prolly be there already.... although the do have socalized medicine which is cool.... Ah, I digress.... I do love Tejas
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by Relyt
    ...all the members of the UN should send troops into Northern Mexico and stop them before they reach the border. Additionally they should place severe sanctions against Mexico until they get this flood under control. But since the UN is as spineless as our representatives - we're hosed again.
    Here Here! I second that motion.

If only...
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Guess we'll have to migrate North to Canada.
    No way, were going to build a wall out of Labatt's Blue empties, right across the border, and the only way your getting in is to BYOB...Lol

This problem of "yours" goes back to the Reagan day's, he who loves California and all of his little people (gardner's, maids,driver's etc), he was the author of the last time the US struggled to get a grip on illegal aliens (Mexican's) you didn't get it right then and I don't see how you are going to get it right now.

I agree you are under an invasion of sorts, but you guy's left the drawbridge down and made it easy for them to come North, now it's like trying to close the barn door after the horse has left...there will be some sort of Amnesty and there will be a lot of whealing and dealing going on to protect business interests, (Bush is for big business, well Cheney is anyway's).

The best thing to do is identify them all, and get them to start paying their share of taxes, and at the same time declare Mexico the 51st state and be done with it.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

The best thing to do is identify them all, and get them to start paying their share of taxes, and at the same time declare Mexico the 51st state and be done with it.
    And make Canada the 52nd?

Heh - when I travel in Canada and talk to various people there, that is the biggest fear I hear - the US will invade!

Although... I wouldn't mind us taking over Quebec, merge those French with the French in France and make Quebec a resort country for the rest of us in North America! Bwah-hah-hah-hah!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

I must say when I went to Canada ( last dec) it was still "Canadian" but it was alot more Americanized than I thought.... We played Texas Holdems and watched Cops for fun lol. But I was disappointed in their beer/liqouer other than that I had a good time.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

US invade Canada? Why the hell would we want Quebec?

The problems arise when you start to import "cheap labour" which basically means illegal immigrants. They are easily preyed upon by ruthless "gang masters" (what we call them over here) and are very vulnerable.
    That just gets me under the skin. WHY would a political arm of the United States defend that? Supposedly one as a self proclaimed leader of civil rights. Your statement is entirely true. For every good "undocumented" worker on this side bringing in others, there are dozens that will prey on them. It just really gets me right under the foreskin. I don't know how many times I have seen a truck confiscated full of suffocating Mexicans, oh sorry Hispanics. And a party here has the audacity to defend the practise AND cover their asses in politically correct NEW SPEAK. Undocumented worker. Migrant worker.

The fact is there is a huge market for goods and services and an untapped finanial resource for those who can tap into the needs of these people. It is capitolism in this case that prevents justice on our soil. This past year I have seen the last of the large stores offer signs in ONLY English. You just don't see it anymore. And it's not for the benefit of tourists. It is an open invitation to continue this course. If you want to see a picture of a mexican street. Just go a few blocks. You can't tell the difference. Is it Mexico of America? You decide. No WE decide.

//EDIT lol a Labbatts wall? I will help construction by emptying bottles. What does Labbatts go well with? A hocky rink.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

But I was disappointed in their beer

I hope you weren't drinking Molson Canadian, because that's as good as Horse Piss and watered down to boot...What you should have had was an Ale, not a lager...

US invade Canada? Why the hell would we want Quebec
    Please...pretty please.....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Please...pretty please.....
    Too quote a.. umm Dalek.... EXTERMINATE.... EXTERMINATE....
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Actually I had Molsons ( which I can get here) but I wanted the real Canadian Molsons lol. But, I also went to a bar and had some other kind of beer I think it had a glacier on the front.... cant really remember I must say though I asked for a strong shot of liqour and the bartender gave me Southern Comfort mixed with Ameretto... I was quite dissapointed but overall I did enjoy your country
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted