Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: number of members (total, active and inactive)

Synja: I don't think you'd want the only custom title we'd give you.
    Space For Rent.. =]

If you are referring to "Banned", I've had it. You of all people should know that.

What do you have in mind?

Remember, I did have a custom title before my account was in any way qualified for it.

Synja: Yes, I do know that. Oh, and no.. I wasn't referring to "Banned". I know you had a custom title beforehand, it's because people believed in you that you wouldn't act up. If you don't act up (as you haven't.. so far) with this account, you'll probably get your custom title back.

To be 100% honest with you, Synja -- I like you man, atleast I did. You are very knowledgeable, fun to talk to, and fun to post alongside.. why you did what you did in the past, I'll never know.. but I know you're not that bad a person. So please man, just behave and post your knowledge with the community. Wouldn't it feel better being a help to the community as opposed to a detriment? Anyways, I'm rambling now.. I'll discuss it with the staff in regards to your custom title.
    Space For Rent.. =]

There's no lack of support for you dopp, evident by how quickly you get the greens..let's hope this time around you're smart enough to stick around...

Eg

evident by how quickly you get the greens.
    He might of gotten them quickly, but thus they could always be taken away even quicker.

f2B

Now, now.. no AP abuse from anyone
    Space For Rent.. =]

He might of gotten them quickly, but thus they could always be taken away even quicker.

f2B

Oh yeah... You are the only person who negged me for the cheese thread....

Thanks for the link..interesting stats.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.