Baby genZ Countdown!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby genZ Countdown!

Talking Baby genZ Countdown!

Many here don't know me too well - so let's change that. This year I will be married 17 years and have 2 amazing children, one boy and one girl. We are expecting our third and we are due any day now. She did not want to deliver yesterday, the 13th, but any time now. I am thinking boy, she is thinking girl. I think boy, just because the family has been male dominated. My brother and I broke that mold however, with each of our spouses have one girl each. In each case of my kids so far, we have also gone early and with our first, my spouse had him out in 15 minutes and our daughter in 5 (after about 8-10 hours of trying to get her to dilate). I was amazed. If guys had to do this - there would be a lot fewer kids, mostly because we can be such babies with certain types of pain ourselves at times - especially when we don't get our "big-boy" toys - or we don't get to golf or drink.

Anywho - I will post when we find out more - I'm just psyched that we almost have enough for a hockey team! Fur sure enough for a Wrassling faction someday... like the Vachons http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingVachon/home.html. Heh.

Not looking forward to paying for all that college though good thing we setup a few savings accounts, a 529 plan and I will go back to pimping later on.

Woo-hoo - bring on the Insanity!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    You too

Congrats genXer!

All the best with the coming addition...I've got three too.

Eg

StOrM™
    Greeting's

WISHING YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THE BEST OF LIFE.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    hey man congrats to you and your family and congrats to me for ALMOST hitting the big 1000 posts lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

WOO-HOO

Annnd we have a new genZer to the family!

Apologies for not updating sooner, but it has been a bit buzy and crazy around me'ah - all good and insane!

Stats:

Born: 17APRIL, 0420
    Weight: 7lbs, 3 1/2 oz
    Length: 20 1/2 inches

Mrs. genXer had him out in under 3 minutes of pushing, after 6 hours of labor!

Thanks and take care!

genXer.
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Much congratulations to you and the Mrs. !!

I'm sure it's busy at your house.

Post some pics, if you can.
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

Congrats Daddy! You owe the Mrs big times on this one. She did most of the work and now you have two fishin', golfing, huntin', etc., type buddies!

Please wish her well for us and may you have many eons of great fun with your family!

!~cheers~!
    Connection refused, try again later.

The Prancing Pirate
    Congrats genXer! Seems you were right about the baby being a boy

Well, you must be pretty busy at the moment, so best wishes and post some pics if you can!

Cheers,

-jk
    TAZForum <---- click

Cool Whew! I'm crazy... but a good crazy!

Thank you all very much for your well wishes and support! What's funny is that we do not know each other personally, but you all have provided more support than my own family, not the in-laws, my own blood! Amazing.

Mrs. GenX also came down with bronchitis and a sinus infection after the birth, but is now doing better. My other two warrior kids have accepted the baby quite well and are eager to hold him and can't wait til he's older to fight with.

Not to clog the server, but I have a pic or two to share...

Thanks again all!

Holy Crap what a truly beautiful family. They really are absolutely amazing!

Hope Mrs. GenX is feeling better, and things are settling down a little bit. First couple of months can be hairy enough with a well mama, let alone a sick one!

My best wishes to your family, and never forget You can pick your friends but you're stuck with your family.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.