Canaries in the coal mine?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canaries in the coal mine?

Canaries in the coal mine?

Hi

I just wanted to get your take on something I came across. I inadvertently stumbled on this site "petitionthem.com" I took a look at some of the petitions and noticed that three petitions were about the same thing but couched in different language. Blew me away.

http://www.petitionthem.com

the petitions are entitled:

1. expose and end electronic weapons torture

2. cease and ban direct energy programs & electronic surveillance of humans

3. call for the global ban of remote manipulation of human beings by technical means

Your thoughts
    One day the day will come when the day will not come
    -Paul Virilio, Open Sky
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    I'd respond...but right now I'm under electronic surveillance and remote manipulation by technical means by direct energy programs who are exposing me to electronic weapons torture.
    Share on Google+

remote manipulation of human beings by technical means
    shazzam! That explains why I fart so much. However I hope they know it contributes to global warming.

Connection refused, try again later.
    Share on Google+

Smile

EG

You must know that direct energy weapons aka non-lethal weapons, electronic weapons exist.
    You must know that they are called flesh fryers and dial-a-hurt weapons. It seems that the above is well established and common knowledge.

Electronic survillance is all encompassing in society. That too is well known.

MK Ultra, radiation experiments, syphilis experiments, etc. were mentioned in the 9/11 thread.

Why the derision. I really would like you to explain, I'm always willing to listen. I'm interested in other people's reasoning and why they come to the conclusions they do.
    -Paul Virilio, Open Sky
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    hi whatsinaname,

There was no derision...I just need to update my tin foil hat

But...if you're looking for advice...you just have too many topics going on to make for a good conversation...narrow it down you'll have a better response.

Eg
    Share on Google+

Whats…

A little paranoia is cool, but dude…..weaponry testing on humans seems to be a mainstay of your topics, as seen on this thread and your:
    standing on the bull's eye posted 02-02-2006 11:42 PM (post #15)

electronic weapons. now i read that the effects on the population can be just as catastrophic as on computer systems. Can affect the nervous system, cause severe head pain, take a standing person down., can affect every human organ, and that there is an alarming potential use as a torture device and that's not the whole of it.
    Ok, all kidding aside. This is definitely not new, only the toys have changed. I would guess it goes as far back as the Egyptians. Even today, many countries are actively pursuing the über human control weapon.

I can save them a whole lot of time and money. Just issue all the guys in the world a “Remote Controlled Chick in a Can”. We all know that women control men anyway…

Hey Eg,

Can I borrow some Reynolds?

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.
    Share on Google+

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Can affect the nervous system, cause severe head pain
    So do bullets

who cares what is being developed
    no one can stop it
    governments may change but that research has been going on for generations

and I want MY country / society / to be in control of it

[edit]
    Brit forces in northern ireland used to make IRA suspects stand in uncomfortable positions and play white noise at them whilst they were hooded to cause them confusion and we could then extract information

IRA used to torture to death UK soldiers to get info from them

european courts told the Brit forces to stop using 'inhuman' treatment of prisoners / suspects

they apparently forgot to tell PIRA to stop

PIRA tactics
    It is rumoured that his remains were converted into animal feed.
    which is 'polite' speak for being MINCED..........
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone
    Share on Google+

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    stand in uncomfortable positions and play white noise at them whilst they were hooded to cause them confusion and we could then extract information
    Hmmmm... I've been through my R2I, (Resistance to Interrogation), training... How many of you here can say that? It is exactly as Foxy states... It's f$king horrible... trust me... had you given me pain you would be able to get nothing... because the act of giving me pain would make me hate you more... But current interrogation methods _avoid_ pain... because it doesn't work... Isolation does... It works on the mind... which is far more "lucrative"...

It's far more "humane" than the methods used against us....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides
    Share on Google+

Talking

The petitions at http://www.petitionthem.com

1. expose and end electronic weapons torture
    2. cease and ban direct energy programs & electronic surveillance of humans
    3. call for the global ban of remote manipulation of human beings

The petitions all stated that civilians in the US and around the world are being involuntarily experimented on, tortured and killed with directed energy weapons soothingly also named non-lethal weapons. Civilians not prisoners, suspects, terrorists. There's a long history of involuntary human experiments.

Here's a scenario:

Targeted individuals are locked on and in the sights, tracked and then these energy weapons are directed at them waking, sleeping, in public, in their dwelling 24/7.

Here's an excerpt from the book WarX by Tim Blackmore, University of Toronto Press, 2005

"There's nothing to stop a UCAV (unmanned or uninhabited) combat aerial vehicle from firing hundreds of microwave pulses into crowds of people . . . . . as with everything about UAVs (unmanned or uninhabited) aerial vehicles, the projects are black, in the dark, staring ruthlessly at humans who are fixed in the electro-optical headlights of real-time streaming video, pinned to the earth by snythetic aperture radar, persistently and actively denied ground, air, and life by beams of energy they can neither see nor avoid."

Don't bother reaching for your tinfoil beanie
    -Paul Virilio, Open Sky
    Share on Google+

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    And you are obviously not reding what we have posted ........

we don't care WHAT the government is doing
    just so long as they ARE doing something to defend us

which is, after all their job

as for books which throw around terms like 'black ops'
    true or false they have shot themselves in the foot by using hollywood speak to attack that which is, by definition, un-detectable / deniable / in the national interest / a clear and present danger

oops, more BS speak
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone
    Share on Google+