Powerful 9/11 Documentary That Brings up Many Questions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powerful 9/11 Documentary That Brings up Many Questions

Powerful 9/11 Documentary That Brings up Many Questions

I've seen alot of 9-11 films. There's a lot I don't carry because they have disinfo in them. But This film just puts out the questions, and has alot of powerful evidence.

This film also shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Loose Change a 9/11 Documentary ( please don't criticize until you watch)
    I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-- Galileo Galilei

Re: Powerful 9/11 Documentary That Brings up Many Questions

Originally posted here by XxAC1dCellxX
    I've seen alot of 9-11 films. There's a lot I don't carry because they have disinfo in them. But This film just puts out the questions, and has alot of powerful evidence.

This film also shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Loose Change a 9/11 Documentary ( please don't criticize until you watch)
    Hi

Watching the video now, but you may want to edit your link....too many http's.... (takes me to Microsoft LOL....)
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

This was posted a while ago by someone here....you might wanna look for it to find discussion....

edit:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...t=loose+change

most likely the same video, dont feel like downloading it and compare them....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

ahh thnx dalek , i had an extra http in there but the link should be fixed now
    I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-- Galileo Galilei

please don't criticize until you watch
    Sorry, I'm not gonna take that bait and sit through that
    long azz film only to have to yet again go through
    all the reasons that it is boo shitez. People trolling the
    net looking for proof that it was the pope or queen Eliz.
    will find proof (so-called). When the ragheadz come down
    the main street of your town raping and killing your family,
    maybe then you will realize that, no, it wasn't Bush after all.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    im gonna have to agree with rc here.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Though I can't comment about the documentary or any implied connection between the US Gov and 9/11 I feel compelled to respond to RC's comment.

With the exception of the radical fundamentalists that spawn terrorism that are a blight no matter what religion they come from (blowing up hotels or birth control clinics). I don't see a bunch "ragheadz" marching down the main street of my town raping and killing my family.

I have a slight problem with a president that believes in "pre-emptive self defense" from any paranoia that seems to trouble him. A presidential team that avoided armed conflict when it was their generation, calling their messy war a noble effort but there aren't any of the Bush/Cheney clan involved. At least when Nixon was president and called Viet Nam a noble effort he had a son-in-law serving.

Are we any safer? Is the middle east more stable? Have enough servicepeople been killed already? Is your petroleum any cheaper? Is the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" yet?
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Are we any safer? Is the middle east more stable? Have enough servicepeople been killed already? Is your petroleum any cheaper? Is the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" yet?
    That's a hard question to answer. Defense is measured by the potential
    things it prevents, so let your imagination run free here.
    Have they blown up the Golden Gate bridge? Are the White House
    and Capitol building still standing? Have your teenage kids beed murdered
    in an explosion at the local shopping mall?

Get this. The Islamic bad guys are armed and dangerous. You and I, and our
    loved ones are in the crosshairs. The WWII generation, if faced with today's
    situation would not be whining about casualties and cooking up films
    that accuse the President of blowing up the World Trade Center.

The statement that sums it all up is, "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad."

America is gripped with a suicidal insanity over this stuff. There can't be a Bush
    conspiracy, because he has failed to convince anyone but a few that there is
    any good reason for the Afghan and Iraq wars. When he leaves office, will his
    successor play to popular demand and pull out? Good chance. Will there be
    more atrocities in the future? Who knows. But pretending the monsters aren't
    there will not keep us safe from Islamic Jihad.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Wow....

Ragheads... Islamic Bad Guys... I feel much hate and intolerance in here.

But you didnt answer the question. You threw a vague attempt at answer the question followed up with some fecal matter about WWII vets. Closing it with another shot at a demographic of people you don't understand and probably have no desire to understand.

Here are some things we know:

We know the administration lied about the war in Iraq, we know that the majority of government contracts given out to rebuild Iraq (and New Orleans for that matter) were given to Halliburton or other Corporations with strong ties to the administration. We know that Osama's family and many other prominent Saudi's were flown out of the country the day of the 9/11. We know the NSA is spying on us. We know gas has not gone down. We know that FOX news is owned by the GOP. We know that "Christians" like Pat Robertson have called for the assassination of foreign government members who have given this administration a hard time.

Oh and before you start worrying about your families being put in the cross hairs of extreme followers of Islam. You might want to look into the numbers and types of hate crime brought on by the extreme followers of Christianity first. One that just Springs to my mind is the group of good old boys in Nebraska who shot a Native American woman who was walking down the street then promptly told her to "go home"...

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Ok I figure I better weigh in now. I have many muslim friends and I am in no way racist I think that overall most muslims are nice people and wouldnt want to do anything to cause anymore havoc than we have already got. But can you HONESTLY say that 9/11 wasnt caused by terrorists when you have the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui going on right now.

Prosecutors told jurors that the decision to sentence Moussaoui to death ought to be relatively easy given the horror inflicted on 9/11 and Moussaoui's glee evident throughout the trial at the destruction he helped wreak. Nearly 3,000 people died in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Defense lawyer Gerald Zerkin said Moussaoui has twice testified in his own defense and obviously done harm to his own case, first by claiming a direct role in 9/11 after years of denials and then by mocking the testimony of 9/11 victims and their families who tearfully told of their suffering.
    Moussaoui has transparent contempt for the victims of 9/11.

How can you sit here and tell me Bush caused 9/11 it was all a conspiracy? you need to get real and realize the Iraq War right or wrong is going on NOW and we do have enemies out there and we need to be prepared. Bush may not be the best president ever but at least he sticks by what he believes is right. Have we had another terrorist attack since 9/11. no! why do you think that is? Bush may being doing alot of things wrong but he seems to be doing something right.

IMO Zacarias Moussaoui deserves to die and get the same fate that he helped give to about 3000 other INNOCENT people on 9/11. ok I will get off my soap box now.

p.s. I got those quotes from THIS link.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted