Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: girls on antionline

Music can be logic, but I stand by what I said. If you've ever heard "Ther eis a thin line between instanity and genius" then "Logic is the death of creativity and discovery" would be true too.
    I made that quote up myself. It makes sense to me.

Logic would never have come up with the air plane. Logic sure as hell didn't play a role in the telephone, you have to be on some major drugs to come up with that concept... And Bell was lol.

Pretend an Air Plane was never made for a second. Now use Logic and tell people you're goign to allow them to fly. Logic will kill off your idea of it ever happening.

First, I only read the first thing. Second... Why does every male and their mother get a hard on when a female appears. It takes repeated beatings with a stick to get you guys to sit down. Third, young lady it's a computer site. The nature of someone's gender is completely un-needed unless at some point a question comes up about does the Vista cd make a good tampon. Otherwise... I don't think it really matters. All of the females that are actually going to admit they are females have a lady with a dress on in their profile. You do the math.

Last, but not least... God Bless George Bush

That's what I said in my post. Special treatment over boobs.

NP: Eminem - Drug Ballad (I'm cultered) lol.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    All of the females that are actually going to admit they are females have a lady with a dress on in their profile
    Uh. Speak for yourself.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Maturity is not laughing at Larry the Cable Guy anymore.
    Oh.

Gore: I guess you are a truth teller --> you treat everyone poorly but equally.

Would you rather have me suck up because you're female? Some men consider it how to treat a lady".... I consider it something woman fought long and hard for and have earned - Equality.

Originally posted here by gore
    Would you rather have me suck up because you're female? Some men consider it how to treat a lady".... I consider it something woman fought long and hard for and have earned - Equality.
    the reason why some of us males "suck up" to our female counterparts is that that is the way we were raised and respect is high on the priority list. Another reason is show how cherished they are (you treat cherished things well, right?...lol). I do not get on my knees and fall apart over a girl, but I do favor a bit because of reasons above. If the girl did not like my ways, I would respect those wishes, but otherwise it's....like a "default" (wow, I feel like such a geek for saying that) for me.
    there's always a way in...

AOs Resident Troll
    Just remember

You can be anyone you want to be on the internet

For all you know...I could be a overwieght balding middle aged pediphile....sitting naked in my chair....pretending to be morganlefay

Youll never know

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    For all you know...I could be a overwieght balding middle aged pediphile....sitting naked in my chair....pretending to be morganlefay
    So that picture you sent me isn't fake...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides