Thread: Math Site needs markup for Formulas

Math Site needs markup for Formulas

Hello,

I need some help with making math formulas appearing nice and shiny online. I hear there are LaTeX to html translators but the ones I've attempted to use (LaTeX2html, and a few others) are terribly longwinded to use!

Is there any ready-to-use program that translates either LaTeX files to html or math formulas to images?

Hi,
    how about this? A Link
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Hmm...it's certainly an interesting program, fortunately my friend was savvy enough to install latex2html on my computer yet neither he nor I could understand what to do with it!

I tried creating a .bat file containing "cd C:\usr\local\bin\latex2html.bat metric.tex" for the compilation of the file "metric.tex".

It gave an error so I fiddled with it, then tried searching the internet and the manual resulting with nothing.

What exactly should I do to "compile" a certain .tex file into html using LaTeX2html?
    "The Texan turned out to be good-natured, generous and likeable. In three days no one could stand him." Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.

Buddies? I have no buddies...

Give the BSD daemon some love (proud FreeBSD user)

I'm sorry but I have no idea. I just did a search using the critieria you gave, and I thought this program might be helpful.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Just Another Geek
    This article: Building dynamic Web sites with mathematical content may give you some pointers..
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

sometimes your computer manual has a table of codes that has all sorts of integrals and power and fraction symbols. also try HTML escape sequence table.