The Gatorade Conspiracy Theory

Thread: The Gatorade Conspiracy Theory

Wink The Gatorade Conspiracy Theory

Howdy

I'm never going to be able to drink Gatorade again without laughing my ass off...

Gatorade Conspiracy

f2B

Alittle unrleated, but reminds me of a prank way back when I was on the a wrestling team. My friend Josh would always have his gatorade taken and drank by another wrestler named Chris at almost every practice. He would just blatently pick it up and chug the entire thing regardless of what Josh said or did.

One day, Chris was making his way to Josh's drink as per usual. I told him, and Josh just smiled and went back to his crunches. As soon as Chris started gulping it down like a beast, he immediately started vomitting everywhere. Apparently Josh had filled his Gatorade bottle with...LISTERINE!!!!

Oh the humanity, that must have been awful; but god was it funny.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Evil Moo

I have found that massaging a little Ralgex into the jock strap to be quite effective.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Sorry Nihil but what is Ralex? is that an English only product? or am I just sheltered? lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

I been drinking gatorade since 1971. I didn't know I was drinking from a .... .. Oh that's just wrong! Guess I'll have to buy it buy the half-gallon jug to get around the image.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Hi Tex~

"Ralgex" is a cream or spray for treating muscular pain, sprains, strains and athletic type injuries. Sort of the human equivalent of horse linament. You can get it in the US, but probably not widely.

Chili oil or mustard oil would probably have the same effect but would be far to fast acting......... with ralgex they have time to get out on the playing field.

I haven't seen your "gatorade" over here.......... I guess our equivalent would be "lucozade"

Originally posted here by nihil
    I have found that massaging a little Ralgex into the jock strap to be quite effective.
    Nihil that's just nasty. But it would indeed be funny to watch when they start to feel a slight tingly sensation down stairs. Oh the look on there face would indeed be pricelees

And in Aus well at least in my part of aus, those are the shapes of the Gatorade bottles..

f2B

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Sorry Nihil but what is Ralex? is that an English only product? or am I just sheltered? lol
    Hi Tex

I think the equivalent in North America would be A535 or Deep Heat linament, and as nihil explained, applied in the wrong places can bring fantastic results....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Originally posted here by Relyt
    I been drinking gatorade since 1971. I didn't know I was drinking from a .... .. Oh that's just wrong! Guess I'll have to buy it buy the half-gallon jug to get around the image.

cheers
    Well that's not going to work either! Think about the original color of gatorade...yukkk. Thanks f2b now I'm scarred for life!

Connection refused, try again later.