Moussaoui
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moussaoui

Moussaoui

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/fro...96HM19_11.html

"America you lost!" Moussaoui (37) said as he left the courtroom after hearing the verdict. He clapped his hands and yelled: "I won!"

did we?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I don't believe it is in our best interest to let this guy take a needle. It would be televised and the whole world would want to see it. Hell, let's not make him a martyr/hero. Keep him alive in prison as long as we possibly can - at least until the skin rots off his bones. Then 6' X 6' X 6' without any fanfair.

cheers.
    Connection refused, try again later.

After he spends the rest of his life eating pork chops every night for dinner.

Let's not fool ourselves by thinking this is some huge victory for the American way of life. It's too little, too late.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Im kinda glad he didnt get the death sentence. I hope he has a boyfriend named bubba for the rest of his shitty ass life
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

He appeared to relax after she read that the jurors did not unanimously agree a sentence of death should be imposed.
    I thought we welcomed death? Isn't he the holy hand of Allah waiting to be rewarded with paradise in the afterlife?

Nine jurors also gave weight to Moussaoui's unstable early childhood and dysfunctional family life.
    @#(*&$#@($&*#@)$(*#@)$&#@$(*#@&$(8!!!!!!!!!! Why do modern western justice systems take such perogative in misplacing their sympathy?
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Im kinda glad he didnt get the death sentence. I hope he has a boyfriend named bubba for the rest of his shitty ass life
    yup!...i can almost hear him squalling allah akbar as bubba puts it to him
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I remember this from a discussion I had about Osama and it definitely applies to this joker...

Not What He Had In Mind

by Rod Powers:

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He delivers a kick to Osama's knee.

Osama is subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, and 65 other people sharing the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up and hurls him back toward the gate where he is to be judged. As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies, "I told you there would be 70 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
    Connection refused, try again later.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    The story I read on CNN had him going to solitary confinement, no contact with other prisoners.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

he story I read on CNN had him going to solitary confinement, no contact with other prisoners.
    Otherwise he woulda been shiv'd real quick. I guess I can take comfort in him being extremely lonely ?
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

my comment on bubba putting it to him was meant to be humorous...that never seems to work fo me.

actually he's to be kept in max lock-up, in isolation in a concrete room 60 feet below ground. no windows of course and sound proof doors. he will have a black and with tv that will only play 3 things. an anger management channel, a parenting program and a religious show (hopefully the 700 club)

death is really too good for him but this fits my criteria of justice just fine.