Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: spysubtract (intermute)

zodiac- that's a good trick, I'm gonna try it now!

Ya, I had figured that much... but whether it does what it says on the tin is another issue. To use kazaa as an example, it doesn't just allow you to fileshare, it installs loads of other crap that you didn't ask for... I get suspicious with most unheard of apps now though, since I work in a PC repairs shop the amount of "i had a message say my PC had 177 errors and it gave me some software to fix it and now I am getting all these pop-ups and my pc is running really slow" stories I get I just thought this software might be similiar. Cheers for the google tip BTW.
    I\'m Dying To Find Out The Hard Way

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    but whether it does what it says on the tin is another issue.
    Then why would you suggest it?

Please, if you haven't read the entire thread and haven't used the product you are suggesting, don't suggest it... It's a lot like me telling you that product X will cure your acne... but I never tried it myself and I have no friends that have either... It's a useless suggestion...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Don't worry - I meant I would try the question mark trick in Google. (It works by the way.)

I ran Content Purity a few weeks ago, it may be good for catching a novice but not more experienced "hiders" - it found none of what I've found with just a little digging.