View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Campions League?

Hi people who is gonna win the FINALE 2006 PARIS ? on 17 May 2006 20:45 (CET) - Stade de France - Paris

Is it Arsenal or Barcelona? vote for your favourite
    The second step on the way to become a hacker is to run GNU/Linux. (first step is to buy a computer)
    My old skewl http://www.skoz.nl/spelevaert/

a$$hole will win,

But you know that, because they played their last game at Highbury this week end, and are now moving to the "Emirates Stadium" up the road.

I have noticed your UAE location

Thierry Henri scored a hat trick this weekend and will be playing in front of a French crowd..........

I have been told on the fly (or is that Mossad?) that Highbury will be demolished to build apartments for rich arabs who want a vacation from Islamic law? ................. I did not work that long in London without witnessing it on a daily basis, so please do not attempt to B/S me

EDIT: I corrected the typo in your thread header......"Campion" is a wild flower over here (red and white varieties).............or a Jesuit Saint and Martyr?

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    Its going to be a match...... As far as my vote is concerned Barcelona..... Go Ronaldihinio.....
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

I voted for arsenal, GO BERGKAMP! I think it will be penalty kicks...
    The second step on the way to become a hacker is to run GNU/Linux. (first step is to buy a computer)

HackerzMaster

You mentioned Dennis?

He is a great poacher.............but should Arsene play him in the second half only? when one might assume that some of the Barca crowd are a little tired?

My bet?..................TH to score two goals.............. Dennis to get #3

Yeah maybe, i just forgot he's over 35
    TH is a great player also...

The main threat to Barcelona is TH, no one else is major threat if there defend line could somehow take control of him they will surely win.... I am sure this won't go on penalty shots ..... Barcelona 3:2 aresenal
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

HackerzMaster

Yeah maybe, i just forgot he's over 35
    A "wise head on old shoulders" perhaps? When strikers get towards the twilight of their careers, they become what I refer to as "goal poachers"...........they may be the half metre slow, but they can "read the game"?

Have you studied Dennis?................ he is always offside when he starts his moves

He then comes onside and does the business.....................

They don't expect someone coming from behind (offside)??????????????

I expect TH = 2 and DB = 1

No idea what the Barca boys can do?

I dont really follow football much but I reckon that it will be arsenal who take it 2 : 1.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Can't be 2:1..... I will lost the bet with my brother