cain&able help

Thread: cain&able help

cain&able help

I have searched google, and I have also tried to search the forums/tutorials here, but to no avail. When I start the .exe file for C&A to install it, there is a command prompt and a popup window saying that there was an illegal instruction. The window gives me an option to ignore or to cancel. Is this normal? or could I have gotten a faulty version? I just want to make sure that what I'm bringing onto my computer doesn't destroy it.
    there's always a way in...

I'm no expert on the program but from experience on these boards I know your going to have to give the specs of the box you're trying to install this on.

well, my specs are more than enough for the program, but I was running xp and I think I got the 98 version. I downloaded the xp version and it works just fine. Problem solved

Banned
    this is a perfect example of "think before you ask"

humans today have such a short attentions span...

don't you feel better now that you figured it out yourself... even though it was a stupid mistake

indeed, and yes, I do feel better...lol Next time I will use the "think before you leap" approach. But in reguard to my situation, I had never seen the program before that point, and I was unsure of how it worked, I was suspicious of the program's actions, and went looking for advice, that's all. It all worked out in the end