Thread: Gmail

Gmail

i just got a litle question about Gmail. I got Gmail 3 weeks ago but i just got 2 invits and i wonder when i get more?

And i know that my english really suxs.
    Money makes everything legal.

I don't believe you get extras, though you could invite yourself and set up another account to get a few more. My first account came with 100, the second only 15, so it looks like they are reducing the number they give out ?

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I believe it depends on how long you actually have gmail. when I started I got 15 but now I have 100 they bumped it up eventually.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    I had 100, then I sent some out and the number dropped appropriately, then the number went back up to 100 again. The last time I sent some invites (last week) it didn't reset itself. A new account I set up has 15 and has stayed at that level 1 week now.

Something gmailers might not know.... under pages.google.com you can set up a FREE 100 meg website. Your gmail login is the login for the site. The web page creator isn't all it could be, you can however use it just for the home page and upload any linked pages.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    The more you uses the mailbox the more invitation you get... thats what i have seen.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

ok thanks for your answers.
    Money makes everything legal.

Back in the beginning of Gmail you'd only get 6 invites, and only after a week or two weeks of using it.
    Now you start with 15 invites right off the bat and you get 100 after about a week. *shrug*

They may as well just open it.
    Definitions: Hacker vs. Cracker
    Gentoo Linux user, which probably says a lot about me..
    AGA member 14460 || KGS : Trevoke and games archived