Thread: Ctrl-Alt-Del on remote system?

Banned

Ctrl-Alt-Del on remote system?

This may be a totally retarded question... I'm trying to do a lab (through Lab Mentors' iLab), and I'm connecting to a remote Windows Server. To log into the server, I need to press Ctrl-Alt-Del to login to the system, and umm... how do I do that? It will bring up my Task Manager, not the remote server's Login screen...

Can you right-click on the taskbar of the remote server and bring up the task manager from there Neg?

Cheers:
    DjM

Banned
    Rats... Guess what... there's a "Send Ctrl-Alt-Del" button at the top of the screen, very well-hidden (or maybe I just didn't scroll up all the way )

Are you connecting via RDP? If so, a CTRL-ALT-END will send a CTRL-ALT-DEL to the remote server.

Rats... Guess what... there's a "Send Ctrl-Alt-Del" button at the top of the screen, very well-hidden (or maybe I just didn't scroll up all the way )
    PC anywhere has that feature....

Are you connecting via RDP? If so, a CTRL-ALT-END will send a CTRL-ALT-DEL to the remote server.
    I work with that all darn day, every day and didn't know that. I just always used the task bar.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AOs Resident Troll
    gotomypc has a "send ctrl alt del"

Will try that ctrl alt end Angelic.....didnt know that

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer