Thread: Hacker's Challenge 3

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

Hacker's Challenge 3

OK, so most of you know that our own Tony Bradley is one of the authors of this book.

Naturally, I had to read it to be sure that he was publishing quality security info.

I'm happy to say that the book is worth every cent. The layout is fun, the content is excellent and it is presented in a nice interesting format. You get to participate in the solutions too!

Anyway, for those looking for good information, a fun read and some mental excercise, this is an excellent selection.

Great job Tony!

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    Thank you kind sir.

Another book I contributd to, although I am not 'named' as an author on the cover, is Winternals, which should be out in the next few days.

I am also contributing to Combating Spyware In The Enterprise- due out next month, and my own book, Essential Computer Security, will also be out in July some time.

Then there are 2 or 3 other projects in the wings. Its a busy year! :-)

Anyway, glad you enjoyed HC3.