Thread: Hi need help regarding my project

Lightbulb Hi need help regarding my project

hi guys...actu i need help from u all..... am doing a project in crypto virology....just to present tht for my graduation...i need help for tht.. i noe something related to tht...but i feel tht its not enuf for submitting a paper on it in my university so i need help in tht...can anyone here help me regarding this...crypto virology.... i hav anuf time but i hav to prepare for it..so plz help me if u noe something.... can anyone suggest me a good website r person who can help me regarding this issue...??? waiting for ur reply guys...

dude, your spelling is scaring away my lawn gnomes....let me help you

quite and interesting subject....that cryptovirology....however, I wouldn't have any use for it....
    there's always a way in...

Banned
    was that the "new" 31337 $p34|<

I won't bother myself reading your damn clattered and untidy post .... for a first post, you made me neglect it .... this is not promising ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

hi sorry for that....i just got familiar with this language...sorry...thanks for your replies...but i need something more.. i would like to have a regular touch with someone who is familiar about this. this is not a issue of spelling...this is just a matter of knowledge guys... anyhow sorry...