Thread: General Networking forum

General Networking forum

I think it would be a good idea to add to another part of the AO forums to have a nNetworking forum that doesn't have to do with security.

Like when people are playing around with network protocols or learning or asking about them they would have a place to go instead of GCC.

I think it would go best in here:

General Technology Forums

Who else agrees?

The forum could be about Networking and TCP/IP and so on.

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    Obsolutely! as there are lots of networking things/queries that might be not relating to security..... so my vote for it...
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Howdy.

Gore this suggestion was made 20/8/2004 by Htregz
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=261163

other then that we have the general computer discussion area witch houses a lot of questions relating to that sort of stuff..

cheers
    f2B

Thanks for the support. And yea HT made it I just want to rbing it back up.... thought to be honest I didn't see the first time lol.

It may work, the first time I said "Can I have a custom title other than "Senior"?" I was told no, but now look

Good idea, and we can make it for both Networking and Remote Connection technologies, internet connections. And related stuff ..... cabling, routers, switches ..... etc .....

I second gore ....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Doesn't seem like a bad idea, and I'm sure it would attract the "networking" majors here.. more and better IT discussions would be great. I definitely second it..
    Space For Rent.. =]