My non existant ebay account has been suspended

This morning I received 2 phish email

Thought I would post...

The car one ...check out the accedited processing staff Mr *Brain* Stockman

FORM: UK-AUTOS NATIONAL LOTTERY
    UK-LOTTO PROMO BV

Office of Prize Disbursement (OPD)

Dear Prize Winner,
    This email confirms that you have received from the UK-AUTOS GROUP BV your official notification of your emergence among our 25 lucky prize winners in the UK-AUTOS LOTTO PROMOTIONS conducted on 5th, May 2006 at DAP office complex, Liverpool,United Kingdom.

You have won a promotional cash prize under group – 1; winners which comprises of 25 lucky winners. You are entitled as one of our promotional winner to receive a cash prize of GBP 500,000 Great British Pounds (as official prize payout) and a new 2005 FORD EXPLORER JEEP.

UK-AUTOS LOTTO PROMOTION is world promotional program organized by the UK-AUTOS GROUP BV Liverpool United Kingdom and its partner DUTCH-AUTOS GROUP BV Amsterdam,The Netherlands . This promotion is entry free which NO TICKETS ARE PURCHASED. Winners are randomly selected systematically online by E-mail and Country code only, selections of winners are generated by an Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS).

Your email entered for draw No.137 and was luckily selected among 25 lucky winners. A total of 1 million email addresses were entered for this promotion. All emails are submitted by our partner international email service providers/ marketing companies and public services providers.

Please take the time to review this notification and note the terms of expiration 31-03-2006. To redeem your prize, simply fill the certificate of your prize claims below.

===========================================================================================

CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM (Receipt Official Notification Letter) [FILE REF 02- 543210]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FULL NAME OF
    WINNER]..................................................................

[FULL MAILING
    ADDRESS].................................................................

[COUNTRY]...................................................................

REGION]...................................................................

[STATE/
    PROVINCE]...................................................................

[DATE OF BIRTH].........../......../................
    [SEX].............................

MARITAL STATUS]......................
    [OCCUPATION].....................................

[CURRENT EMAIL]...........................
    [TEL/FAX].......................................

Please indicate \"X\" for the option you want your prize remitted to you. Listed are the options of receiving prize payment.

(1) TRAVELLING TO LIVERPOOL,UNITED KINGDOM OFFICE FOR PRIZE COLLECTION:
    ....................[.....]

(2) BY COURIER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE:
    ...............................................[.....]

(3) BANK PAYMENT TRANSFER|TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER|SWIFT TRANSFER|ONLINE ACCOUNT TRANSFER........{.....}

You are required to submit filled form to the accredited claims processing Staff:

Mr Brain Stockman

Email to:infoautos_02@openbg.com

TEL: + 44 702 407 0177
    FAX: + 44 0208-485-8589

PAYMENT APPROVAL PROCESS:
    -------------------------
    Submitted Form will be manually verified and processed by the assigned Claims Processing Officer (CPS) The Processing of your form will be completed within the next 48 hours of receiving your LOTTERY CLAIMS APPLICATION FORM-C. You will receive an update on the status of your application once completely processed.

DENIAL OF APPLICATION:
    ---------------------
    Please be informed that the following listed Country have been banned from participating in the lottery. Vietnam, Iraq, South Africa, Nigeria, Venezuela and North Korea if you are a resident of the listed country you cannot file claims for this lottery prize. Please delete this Notification as your prize processing will be annulled without notice.

Once again, congratulations on your prize winning.

Sincerely,

Alan Nester,
    Director, Award Disbursement Center.

=============================================================================================================================

© 2005 UK-Autos BV. All rights reserved. Offer valid to winners who are at least 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to claim winning prize. See web site for details. You will need to meet all of the steps to redeem as outlined in the Terms & Conditions before you can receive your promotional prizes. To receive this promotion, you
    must: 1) submit email and mailing address information 2) select one of the option listed for receiving prize 3) check your email inbox for \"Redemption Notification\" 4) follow Redemption instructions. You can unsubscribe from our promotional updates, special offers, and affiliate promotions by emailing req_us@uk-autospromo.net. Mailing address:UK-AUTOS BUILDING,Willam Brown Street Liverpool L3 8EN
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an authorized notification. UK-Autos/Dutch-Autos makes no representations or warranties of any nature whatsoever with respect to any product or service advertised in any promotions. Any liability for claims or damages with respect to any product or service advertised herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Prize Disbursement Center. If you\'d prefer not to receive this offer in the future please email req_us@uk-autospromo.net to unsubscribe from this offer type.
    ID31280029
    =====================================================================================
    and typical ebay scam

Note my email address....I dont have a yahoo account

WARNING>>>>>there is a link in there.......I WOULD NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!

Dear tezpur40@yahoo.com ,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended because it violates the site policy outlined in the User Agreement:

eBay's services are not available to members who are currently suspended.

Our records indicate that your account is associated with the following suspended account:

cwpvt10070in

eBay does not permit suspended users to register with eBay or use eBay's services under any name. eBay may extend this prohibition to accounts or user names associated with the suspended user.

Due to the suspension of this account, you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including registering a new account. Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file. This is your final notice, if you think there was a mistake please go to the eBay login page and confirm your details to unsuspend/unlock your profile:

Go to eBay login page <http:// 69.72.254.18/signin.ebay.com...Name-hhsin.php>

Regards,

Safeharbor Department,
    eBay In
    Just thought I would post....

Should I forward to ebay abuse???

MLF

edit> I put a space in the link....hopefully that will stop it from working

Heres the whole path without the http://

<69.72.254.18/signin.ebay.com.ws.eBayISAPI.dllSignIn+co+partnerId+2+pUserId+siteid+0+pageType+pa1+i1+bshowgif+UsingSSL+ru+pp+pa2+errmsg+runame+ruparams+ruproduct+sid+favoritenav+confirm+ebxPageType+existingEmail/eBayISAPI.dllSignIn-ssPageName-hhsin.php>
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Yes, you should forward this to ebay ..... and since they like to play ,,,, reply with fake info .... make them busy for awhile ....

I've got mine already .....
    We were unable to process your most recent payment. Did you recently change your bank, phone number or credit card?.
    To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your billing information today by clicking here. Or contact eBay Member Services Team. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    If you have recently updated your billing information, please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have made.

Regards,
    eBay Member Services Team
    Learn more about selling with confidence.

If this email is inappropriate or in any way violates eBay policy, please help protect other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately.
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

What is a 'Ford Explorer Jeep' ?

And WOW. It's a *NEW* 2005 model.

Stupid dolts.
    Misery is not my friend, but I\'ll break before I bend.

Wink

Dear Prize Winner,
    This email confirms that you have received from the UK-AUTOS GROUP BV your official notification of your emergence among our 25 lucky prize winners in the UK-AUTOS LOTTO PROMOTIONS
    Oh my gosh, you lucky girl!!!!!

I never win anything, why can't I be so fortunate?
    ZT3000
    Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s"

Hi Morgana~ looks like Pegasus Web Technologies are the lucky winning hosts of today's e-bay phishing scam server competition?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....4.18&cache=off

zodiac

What is a 'Ford Explorer Jeep' ?

You really didn't know................? It's what you get when you front end a Ford Discovery and a Land Rover Explorer at 70Mph

AOs Resident Troll
    Well reported the ebay scam...to safeharbour@ebay.com

as for the car ford explorer jeep.........Mr Brain obviously has none...

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer