Bwah-hah-hah-hah! Idiot!

Thread: Bwah-hah-hah-hah! Idiot!

Talking Bwah-hah-hah-hah! Idiot!

Man, this is what I needed today!

"Shocking 'News'"

From our favorite muck producer, McNews:

'Fat naked guy' gets 51 months for 'Survivor' tax dodge

PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island (AP) -- Richard Hatch, who won $1 million in the debut season of "Survivor," was sentenced Tuesday to 51 months in prison for failing to pay income taxes on his reality TV prize and other earnings.
    And I think this was the icing:
    U.S. District Judge Ernest Torres said he issued a harsher than expected sentence because Hatch had committed perjury repeatedly during his trial.

"It seems unfortunately very clear to me that Mr. Hatch lied," Torres said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/16/su....ap/index.html

Now, I am not one to laugh or find hilarity in other's misfortunes, but I think we have a great "Darwin Award" nominee over me'ah! So pardon me this once or twice... *ahem-ahem: BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Banned
    hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaahahahaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh **** ... he's gay ... that's like vacation for him

Hmmm,

Should have gotten his stupid fat a$$ over here....................the prize is not taxable under our laws

51 months?................what a wimp, Big Al managed the full 13 in Joliet

Guess we'll see what kind of a 'Survivor' he really is! How stupid on his part. Granted we're taxed to death. However, do ya think the IRS might have been made aware that he won the dough? Kinda a no-brainer there.

Connection refused, try again later.

Hmmm that is certainly amusing, i would of thought that maybe the businesse that issued the prize money would of already of taken the taxable part out of the total amount, then the winner get's what is left.
    Well at least that is what happens here in Aus if you are lucky enough to win a substantial amount of money like that..

Well i wonder if he's gonna attempt the constant nakedness now behind bars? And i wonder if he's met Big Gay Al, and he's best friend Bubba.

f2B