what does a mac gaming rig look like?

Thread: what does a mac gaming rig look like?

Banned

what does a mac gaming rig look like?

there aren't any

Hmmm oh my is that the latest version of pong or what, it looks like a very graphic intensive game, i don't think my gaming machine would be able to play something that l337.

f2B

hrm.... this is coming from someone who's signature is bow before apt-get... So let's see... you like the idea of simplicity and automation (after all that's what apt-get does for software installation)... yet you're bashing an entire platform that's goal is automation and simplicity??? I'm not sure that makes sense.. as for gaming, every game that I find worth playing on my PC, I can also play on my Mac... Then again, if you wanted real gaming you'd go with the basis for original gaming.. Arcade machines... or at the very least, consoles...

I love jokes.. I love tech humour.. this was neither... not only was it a horrid attempt at a joke to start with... but it was a shot at a great product... go hang your head in shame

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Banned
    Wow... you really got me there "HTRegz" Your witty retort about the contradiction of my sig and pic above ... wow again. Then you top it off w/ implying Iím not "old-school" since I don't play on "real" machines (Arcade)

Stick w/ what you do best (pen tests), that will be a better use for your obviously superior analytical skills then trolling on the humor thread, which you don't get

(Iíve been saying for years that to finally push Linux platform on the desktop we need better gaming support. the only reason I dual boot is so I can play WC3)