Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Super Columbine Massacre RPG!"

Banned

"Super Columbine Massacre RPG!"

question for you guys

does this offend you? do you think it should be banned or is this the price we have to pay for free speech? some of you can pbbly figure out where i stand by some of the post i made but. i'm really interested where this community stands on this.

Super Columbine Massacre RPG!

Sick and wrong IMO

At least with the JFK game there was the physics aspect, or with war games theres the historical aspect. Normally massacres and mindless killing games are left to fiction based story lines or nameless/anonymous senerios.

Free speech is great, and I support it, but since you asked, that is my opinion. I don't think it should be banned, but I will stay far from that page as will most people I know from around here.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I dont know if it is illegal but it is definatly in bad taste.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Why go and glorify something terrible that happened? Even the sickest person around cant go and say " Columbine was wonderful, im glad it happened!" there is no way to justify that shooting or that game IMO.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by cross
    [B]Sick and wrong IMO

At least with the JFK game there was the physics aspect, or with war games theres the historical aspect. Normally massacres and mindless killing games are left to fiction based story lines or nameless/anonymous senerios.

Free speech is great, and I support it, but since you asked, that is my opinion. I don't think it should be banned, but I will stay far from that page as will most people I know from around here.
    Being that I have friends who were personal friends of the two kids that shot those other people, well... I have a bunch of stuff by a band called "Leftover Crack" They have a song called "Rock the 40oz" which contains the lyrics "Shoot the kids at school, into a bloody pool, I shot the teachers too, cause they can't tell me what to do"...

The album cover was the columbine picture.

Now as for what I quoted, what you're doing is basically trying to make an excuse like "Well this game at least has these parts to it".... Does it make it more OK than this game? No. You're saying that because you may happen to like those games and not this one, but to some people, they are all offensive.

You can call it a Mindless massacre all you want. Those two kids were the school's sys admins, and got picked on dailey. No one points out how they were teased and beaten up all day at school, they only point out how their poor bulley kids took a slug to the face.

There are two sides to this. I don't agree with killing people, but the people theys hot weren't little kids who never harmed a fly either.

I remember going to school after that happened, I was called a freak for having a mohawk, wearing nail polish, and whatever else I had on, after that happened, NO ONE said a word about what I wore.

And of course because a few of my friends wore trench coats, they got expelled even though they had been wearing those same jackets for 4 years with no problem.

I watched a assistant principle put a Mother in tears as her kid was taken away by the cops one day because someone SAID that he said he was going to "blow up the school"...

No proof, just said that he said that and boom he got arrested and the ******* assistant Principle was out there making it worse by telling her what her kid has supposedly said.

And come to find out a few months later, the kid who told on him, didn't really tell on him, he just didn't like him. The kid didn't evenm say he was going to do that, he had no plans on doing it either. Someone didn't like him so they went and said he was going to.

Me and my friends were all one by noe taken to the principles office too. One of the guys I knew was taken away. They put him in a mental hospital for nothing more than saying he knew what had happened at Columbine.

He didn't make threats or talk about it at all, but they didn't like that he watched the news and put him away.

A friend of mine was expelled because after 2 weeks of all of us being taken out of class to see if we were going to do the same thing because we "were weirdos" he said he hoped it did happen there to shut them up. Of course they didnt' like that and he was kicked out.

About a week earlier I wore a Marilyn Manson tee shirt for the tenth time to school and was taken into the Principles office. I was told Marilyn Manson is a freak and that I had to call for a ride home to change my shirt.

Skip the fact that there was nothing in a rule book saying you couldn't wear the shirt, there was nothing on this shirt, it was his face and said Marilyn Manson. It was the sweet dreams tee.

And our goode friend Mr Assistent Principle who had that Mother Crying as Her kid was ebing arrested for something he didn't do, came up to me saying "I've warned you abuot wearing that shirt before"..... I said no you haven't, and Iw as right, he had never warned me.

He said well you're lying or whatever, gave me detention, which on the sheet actually said "Wore a Marilyn Manson shirt to school" (Should have saved that) and I had to wait 2 hours to find my aunt to come get me because everyone was at work I lived with and couldn't come get me.

So when I got home I took my sweet ass time, found my Pantera Cowboys From Hell shirt with the Cowboy smoking A Joint, and wore that back.....HE SAID THAT ONE WILL BE OK... Even though I did it on purpose because the rule book stated to shirts that depict drugs.

This is the same idiot who asked some kids once if them playing "paddy cake" or whatever the hand clap thing is, if ti was gang related.

some people say t's because kids today have no respect and are nothing but dicks. Really now who here would honestly have said what he did to all of us was OK? Really? There was ntohing in the rule books about anything like this, he made them up as he went along.

The funny part was a friend of mine on the football team found on about it and said to me he would wear his Marilyn Manson shirt.

Well the next day he did, we walked right passed that guy like 12 times and he never said a word.

He was singling ME out.

A girl I knew wore an evil shirt and he said she had to put another shirt over it because it was a Religion tee shirt. And those weren' alloud in school.

The girl pointed out his wife who worked there had a Cross on her Tee Shirt. And that if she had to cover up so did his wife. What did he do? Got pissed off and walked away mumbling about punk ass kids.

This was a few weeks before my Gym teacher came in with his full Nazi arm band... And di a Hitler Salute to another skin head teacher.

This was all OK but a tee shirt gets you detention?

Wow this is longer than I planned on... Anyway I'm done for now, I have way more stories about me in high school and the idiot **** I was in trouble for. So fi anyone wants more just ask. The Sweet dreams Manson shirt I wore was only the start.

Ya know when it comes to stuff like this I simply refuse to buy it. This is market driven, if there's no market, there's no product.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Being a "grunge kid" & a immigrant in HS I can relate to being an outsider (hence my nick) but I firmly believe that even before HS children should have a stronger mental foundation built by PARENTS so they don't ****ing mow down a school.

The two kids should've grew a set, though.

This is some dude that needs attention. Like Harris and Klebold. I live in Colorado and was working in Littleton the day my coworkers who had kids at the school were freakin out. So I find it offensive. But I bet by huge balls would be offensive to people who have small penises and do ****ed up things for attention. Like Micheal Moore parading around kids from Columbine for his own political misadventures in Kmarts across America. But it is the price of free speech. Too bad these dudes would probably want to silence the people who would be outraged at this. Just as any "artist" is. Often close minded and self indulging.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

At least the game I posted wasn't tasteless.

Originally posted here by gore
    Being that I have friends who were personal friends of the two kids that shot those other people, well... I have a bunch of stuff by a band called "Leftover Crack" They have a song called "Rock the 40oz" which contains the lyrics "Shoot the kids at school, into a bloody pool, I shot the teachers too, cause they can't tell me what to do"...

The album cover was the columbine picture.

Now as for what I quoted, what you're doing is basically trying to make an excuse like "Well this game at least has these parts to it".... Does it make it more OK than this game? No. You're saying that because you may happen to like those games and not this one, but to some people, they are all offensive.

You can call it a Mindless massacre all you want. Those two kids were the school's sys admins, and got picked on dailey. No one points out how they were teased and beaten up all day at school, they only point out how their poor bulley kids took a slug to the face.

There are two sides to this. I don't agree with killing people, but the people theys hot weren't little kids who never harmed a fly either.

I remember going to school after that happened, I was called a freak for having a mohawk, wearing nail polish, and whatever else I had on, after that happened, NO ONE said a word about what I wore.

And of course because a few of my friends wore trench coats, they got expelled even though they had been wearing those same jackets for 4 years with no problem.

I watched a assistant principle put a Mother in tears as her kid was taken away by the cops one day because someone SAID that he said he was going to "blow up the school"...

No proof, just said that he said that and boom he got arrested and the ******* assistant Principle was out there making it worse by telling her what her kid has supposedly said.

And come to find out a few months later, the kid who told on him, didn't really tell on him, he just didn't like him. The kid didn't evenm say he was going to do that, he had no plans on doing it either. Someone didn't like him so they went and said he was going to.

Me and my friends were all one by noe taken to the principles office too. One of the guys I knew was taken away. They put him in a mental hospital for nothing more than saying he knew what had happened at Columbine.

He didn't make threats or talk about it at all, but they didn't like that he watched the news and put him away.

A friend of mine was expelled because after 2 weeks of all of us being taken out of class to see if we were going to do the same thing because we "were weirdos" he said he hoped it did happen there to shut them up. Of course they didnt' like that and he was kicked out.

About a week earlier I wore a Marilyn Manson tee shirt for the tenth time to school and was taken into the Principles office. I was told Marilyn Manson is a freak and that I had to call for a ride home to change my shirt.

Skip the fact that there was nothing in a rule book saying you couldn't wear the shirt, there was nothing on this shirt, it was his face and said Marilyn Manson. It was the sweet dreams tee.

And our goode friend Mr Assistent Principle who had that Mother Crying as Her kid was ebing arrested for something he didn't do, came up to me saying "I've warned you abuot wearing that shirt before"..... I said no you haven't, and Iw as right, he had never warned me.

He said well you're lying or whatever, gave me detention, which on the sheet actually said "Wore a Marilyn Manson shirt to school" (Should have saved that) and I had to wait 2 hours to find my aunt to come get me because everyone was at work I lived with and couldn't come get me.

So when I got home I took my sweet ass time, found my Pantera Cowboys From Hell shirt with the Cowboy smoking A Joint, and wore that back.....HE SAID THAT ONE WILL BE OK... Even though I did it on purpose because the rule book stated to shirts that depict drugs.

This is the same idiot who asked some kids once if them playing "paddy cake" or whatever the hand clap thing is, if ti was gang related.

some people say t's because kids today have no respect and are nothing but dicks. Really now who here would honestly have said what he did to all of us was OK? Really? There was ntohing in the rule books about anything like this, he made them up as he went along.

The funny part was a friend of mine on the football team found on about it and said to me he would wear his Marilyn Manson shirt.

Well the next day he did, we walked right passed that guy like 12 times and he never said a word.

He was singling ME out.

A girl I knew wore an evil shirt and he said she had to put another shirt over it because it was a Religion tee shirt. And those weren' alloud in school.

The girl pointed out his wife who worked there had a Cross on her Tee Shirt. And that if she had to cover up so did his wife. What did he do? Got pissed off and walked away mumbling about punk ass kids.

This was a few weeks before my Gym teacher came in with his full Nazi arm band... And di a Hitler Salute to another skin head teacher.

This was all OK but a tee shirt gets you detention?

Wow this is longer than I planned on... Anyway I'm done for now, I have way more stories about me in high school and the idiot **** I was in trouble for. So fi anyone wants more just ask. The Sweet dreams Manson shirt I wore was only the start.
    sounds like you were stuck in a royally ****ed up school system