666 Guests browsing this webpage....

Thread: 666 Guests browsing this webpage....

Post 666 Guests browsing this webpage....

What's up with that? What's everyone doing June 6th? Think the world will end?

Me? Nah... Probably not. I think we're good for at least another millenia. lol.

Wow... Extremely negative. I don't even assign negative points to people.

Actually the correct number recent discoveries support is 616 not 666. 666 is in the book of revelations so if the devil comes i guess only people who believe in the bible die ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

I consider myself Hindu for the simple fact that it absorbs many ideas and philosophies. Perhaps it's the most complicated religion, it certainly is the oldest. I was Buddhist for the last five years though. I was just kidding about 20060606 being the end of days.. When I clicked home, the number of browsers happened to be 666. Just an interesting number to me. (And actually... If you calculate the mark of the beast according to Revelations.. it IS 666. Get out your Bible and get your numbers straight if you're going to pretend to be smart.)

Anyone read or see Da Vinci Code? Although I it's a work of fiction, I don't doubt that the Vatican had something to do with the inconsistencies, anomalies and missing books.

AOs Resident Troll
    i guess only people who believe in the bible die ?
    Phew........counts me out

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

According to translator's comments in the New English Translation (NET) Bible[[1]], some maintain that recent discoveries show that 616 could possibly be the correct number of the beast, and not the commonly known 666. A few manuscripts of the Book of Revelation read 616 at chapter 13:17-18, and there are several other numerical variations. Irenaeus' mention of manuscripts having 616 is balanced by his rejection of their accuracy. The reading 616 is intriguing since the conversion of Nero Caesar's name in Latin by way of gematria, Hebrew numerology, comes out to 616. But for this very reason it is suspect because such a reading seems motivated by that very fact and somewhat contrived.

Source:wikipedia. i didnt pretendt to be smart i just did some reserch, wasn't an attack at you.... The Davinci Code is quiet good, read the book too, and am looking forward to his next book The Solomon Key about the freemasons etc....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

This thread sucks major monkey meatballs

Blast From the Past
    wow
    banned with 4 red dots...

we dropped the hammer on him hard.

anyone read is mood?
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger