Thread: 1000 emails

1000 emails

I had 1300 emails just came in my inbox..in 1 hour and another emails coming on the way...look like someone using email bomber to sent email to me.

What is the good way to deleted all the emails I have? I did blocked those emails...and now stop already.

I used microsoft outlook express...and I would like to delete all those spammer emails in quick way..

Any idea?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Well if they are all from the same spammer you should be able to create a mail filter and send them to the trash.

Go to Tools --> Rules and Alerts --> New Rule
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

These 1300 emails wouldn't be returned from a mail admin, would they? In which case, you may well be owned (hacked).

Do a virus scan, preferably an online scan. An online scan will have the very latest defs.

It sounds like more than just a case of spam. That's a lot of email per hour.
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

Antionline Herpetologist
    Also, your mail-server should be blocking these attempts. Call your ISP and fight with them.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com