Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Andreas Jaeger, SUSE Linux

Interview with Andreas Jaeger, SUSE Linux

Found this today with my boy Andreas (I can say that, we've met, / talked enough times now) talking about 10.1 and some of 10.2.

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?is...0529#interview

Gore you might want to re-check the link i'm getting a Forbidden error.
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/screenshots/suse-10.1.png on this server.

Well, it works here... anyway it's jst the screen shot in the middle fo the article. I just posted a link so people could check it out without looking

I get forbidden as well. Probably don't allow direct linking outside and you have it cached.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

OK, link removed to avoid problems, the picture is in the interveiw though so no one misses anything.

Okay...where is this interview? am I missing something here? is it the link under your sig...? Help me out here, I'm new with Linux, but surely finding the interview should be around here somewhere?

Oh wait, interview was the link you removed?.....hhmmm can you transcribe the interview here so we can at least read it..
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

OMG I can't believe I just did that..... Thanks, I'll post it again this time making sure...... Damn do I need a vacation.... Sad thing is the first thing I'd pack would be my laptop.

Now editing post to include interview as for soem reason... Wow...

Damn and i was starting to think i was over tired, as i was sure that the original link was not working.

Gore you really need to take a break and get a rest or something, the weather is pretty good here in Aus, come on over and i'll show you around.

Dude seriously I know. I woke up at 2:40 AM, it's 4:21 AM now I'm getting ready my aunt decided to Volunteer me to come in. The town is over an hour away, I have to be at her house in an hour, leave, get to the place at 6:20 AM, start working at 6:30 AM, and we close at 9 PM, then do clean up for an hour or so, and then drive another hour back to Port huron, and I'll finally get home at like 12 AM.... So 22 hours give or take... And then, this is with my Anklem, whch has shattered bone fragments and I need pain killers for constantly, my bad shoudler and messedup ribs, and a bad back which is already hurting...

So yea to the people here I'm not going to be here today at all unless a Miracle happens (Like the place bursts into flames) and I get to come home early. Otherwise I'll be home around Midnight and have to get to bed because I have to go back tomorrow.

Heh, so much for a vacation huh? And I need smokes lol. Ahhh man I'm losing my mind and i hasn't even started yet. I need to Play Doom and Doom 2 and Final Doom. Keeps me sane when I have to do this sort of thing.

Anyway, wish me luck, and I'll be back like tomorrow.

quit being such a pussy gore