Thread: Unleash your inner space geek!

Cool Unleash your inner space geek!

This was too awesome not to share.

You like PDA's?

You like space - like in astronomy?

We know you do!

Then the Hubble Site has something for you! "Hubble on the Go" or a.k.a: "Hubble-site Mini"!

From the site:
    Take a break in your hectic day to tour the universe. HubbleSite Mini brings you the latest Hubble updates wherever you are: at the office, waiting for a plane, riding the bus. All you need is a PDA or cell phone to get Hubble on the go.
    You just need:
    1. PDA - with color if possble
    2. AvantGO
    3. Sign up - it's free

More details: http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/hub...bblesite_mini/

Ok this is geeky to some, but astronomers, and they need PhDs usually to be hired, make over 100G's a year, depending on the location, so geek away!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Considering most of my servers have backgrounds from the hubble site (kick ass wallpaper) and I visit quite often. I am there dude. Thanks for the info I'll load it this weekend. On a Palm Tungsten TX.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.