Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet Bob Kema: Scam Artist

Meet Bob Kema: Scam Artist

I quit for a while, but it's back... I'm doing daily articles about a guy calling himself Bob Kema, who is trying to pull advance fee fraud on me.

Meet Bob Kema: Scam Artist

Attached is a timeline of emails thus far... this one is still going! Enjoy!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    take care out there Soda

and check the link please
    The page cannot be displayed
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

LOL, I love reading these stories! Soda, I take it from your message that you have played with these guys before? If so, I'm sure you know about the risks associated with stringing these guys along. Just watch out/be careful!

All that aside, I can't wait to read more!
    - Maverick

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Soda is one of many who play with these clowns. I've even used various online free phone and fax numbers that cant be traced back to me. If you have some downtime in your life, this is an excellent way to get some cheap kicks.

Also, these folks make an art of fing with 4-1-9 scammers.
    http://www.419eater.com/

Thanks for the laugh Soda. This truly is one of my favorite passtimes!!!

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

ahhh... this is what i needed to relax. thanks for posting this!

also, i wonder if the scammers have seen the site that thehorse13 posted? if so, why keep doing this, are they still hooking people?

thanks again!

guan-di.
    He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

--Chinese proverb

First things first: I am not promoting or advocating prejudice towards anyone or any ethnic group.

I have met with and spoken with several so called citizens of Nigeria involved with so called " white collar crime " over the years.

A decade ago it amazed me at the candor of these individuals. They openly confessed to not only their commitment to the demise of the western world and their economic posture, but they were eager to be a part of it, and would proudly share evidence of their participation in the destruction of the Capitalist Empire ( creating forged checking accounts, phoney and/or forged credit card accounts, etc. )

As they explained it, it was their duty ( as trained from birth ) to exploit any vulnerability which exists in the economic structure of the western world.

Things have changed with time. One thing that has changed is their eagerness to share their participation in such things publicly ( probably due in part to past confessions being admitted in courts. )

Although many of us see this regularly and just brush it off, it is not something to take lightly. These people need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!!!!!!

That is the only way we will put a stop to it.

BTW, I was not originally involved in any way targeting Nigerians in general or in any other way as part of any Internet scam, but have done my part concerning individuals in particular who were involved in such things as credit card fraud.

I implore all readers of AO to so the same.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Our study showed that the culture promotes the idea that the white man is rich and stupid. The explanation goes on to say that any money the white man loses is because of his lazy behaviors and the Govt. will compensate him for his loses anyway.

That said, I've seen some fantastic stupidity on the part of these 419 clowns. In some sting cases, they actually show up state side looking to collect money. Guess where they are now?

Soda, continue on. This is most entertaining.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

At one time I've been in an online game with another player when this player told me he had just gotten the 4-1-9 nigeria message. I warned him about it, telling him it is a scam to get into his money and he wouldn't get anything out of it except for losing money. This guy was so excited about the oportunity of "getting lots of money". He wouldn't listen to what I had to say and I have the feeling he became one of the many victims of this scam.
    4-1-9 scam artists need to be exposed, one after the other. There are many souls out there, trying to find a way to better their lives and fall for these adds. They give away their hard earned money because they believe these scammers.
    This is the reason why I'm all with Soda. Go after him bud, make his live a little more "exciting" and make him sweat.
    I agree with the spam filtering but free email accounts won't have them since they are spammers themselves. There might be one option though. If enough people would send requests to their ISP's, especially mentioning the 4-1-9 and other known scammers, they might just - maybe - listen. I understand, this is a longshot but might be worth a try.
    hellboundy

Part 3 is up ... thanks for the kudos!