Guys i need an urgent help here.....

After uploading the new server by my senior the old one is not working, the old one was the PDC running AD, DNS and DHCP he run dcpromo on new one selected additional domain controller option AD got copied in the new one..... He took the old one out of network put the new one there and then remove the AD with dcpromo /forceremove and DNS and DHCP from the old one and re-instered it in the network...... Now this old system is not coming on the network i mean one can ping host from here but no one can access this computer...... Both running windows 2003....... I need this computer to be running as a client in the network as ther internal database is runnning on the computer.

WHen i try to join this computer on domain i get this message " A domain contorller for the domain abc.com could not be contacted. ENsure the domain name is type correctly."

Although i am writing the domain name correctly..... Need urgent help here guys.....

When i try to access this computer from other clients of even server i get the message " No network Provider accepted the given network path"