666 Web Code
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 666 Web Code

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

666 Web Code

tomorrow is 6/6/06. Something that doesnt happen very often . I recently found out that 666 is the html code for WWW ( I think) anyway its related to the web somehow lol. so what do yall think about it? anyone here think the world will end tomorrow? I doubt it. But just in case we arent here tomorrow its been good knowing you
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

12th of december 2012
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Here is something I find interesting, Here in the states we usually phrase it as December 12th,2012. While in Europe they say 12 December 2012. Just a thought lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    It took me a while to get used to the American way of doing dates.

The European way makes way more sense, as it goes from "lower" level (day) to "middle" level (month) to "higher" level (year): day - month - year. The American way goes from middle level to lower level to higher level...

Oh, and the 666 - WWW link:

W can also be written as V/ , which resembles the Latin number VI, which is 6...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Re: 666 Web Code

Originally posted here by The Texan
    tomorrow is 6/6/06. Something that doesnt happen very often . I recently found out that 666 is the html code for WWW ( I think) anyway its related to the web somehow lol. so what do yall think about it? anyone here think the world will end tomorrow? I doubt it. But just in case we arent here tomorrow its been good knowing you
    I dunno. Didn't we just have that 100 years ago? World was still here then. And the 100 years prior to that. And the one before that. And so on. Well, you get the picture.

Somehow I figure if God or Satan are gonna get pissed with us all, they ain't gonna give us advanced warning.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Re: Re: 666 Web Code

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    I dunno. Didn't we just have that 100 years ago? World was still here then. And the 100 years prior to that. And the one before that. And so on. Well, you get the picture.

Somehow I figure if God or Satan are gonna get pissed with us all, they ain't gonna give us advanced warning.
    Check your inbox.....Lol....let's see Omen X will be in theatres soon...

That's why the date thing in Canada is confusing, so many places try to use both methods (heavy influence of US products and business's), school they teach the European (UK) 29/5/06
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Check your inbox.....Lol....let's see Omen X will be in theatres soon...
    Ya. Saw that preview. Don't know if it'll be scarier than the first (although I still say that the Exorcist is the scariest).

As for the inbox, with all this spam who'd know if we got advanced warning?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

All this talk of 666 is frightening I guess i suffer from hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia .
    I can just see the message from our anti spam software. "Do you want to add God to your approved list of correspondants? Click on amen or damnation"
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Well its 666 and im still alive just like I predicted lol HELLO AO!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Well its 666 and im still alive just like I predicted lol HELLO AO!
    Well actually Tex, you have until 11:59.59 pm before the day is technically over......
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson