Thread: Flash Player Problem??

Flash Player Problem??

Lately I've been having problems viewing Flash files online or playing games requiring flash player. These problems just appeared in the last couple of weeks. I've tried everything. The adobe website claims my flash player is running successfully. I even unistalled and re-installed it to make sure. Nothing seems to work. I am in desperate need of help. Someone please help?

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Does it give you an kind or error message? what version of windows are you running? You could consider a system restore to a previous date to see if the problem still happens although im not sure if that would fix your issue... its 1am and im just throwing out ideas off the top of my head. or you can try http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled...fm?id=tn_15511 hope it helps.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

THANK YOU!

OMG! The problem has been fixed all thanks to you Texan for providing that link! I now know why it didn't work when I re-installed it. It was because I didn't uninstall it correctly!! Duh on me! I still don't know why it didn't work in the first place but oh well. It works now and that's what matters! Anyways, thanx for your help!!

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    not a prob man glad to help enjoy your stay here.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted