First and foremost, please excuse my rather evident newbie-ism. That aside, I have a question I'm really rather ashamed of... I've been playing around on try2hack.nl, trying to learn a thing or two. level 6 requires the use of compiled VB program. I downloaded the program, and downloaded the VB 6 runtimes from Microsoft. Now I have my problem, though. I try to run the program (with the VB runtimes installed and SP 6) and I receive the following error: "Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." So the first thing I did was the obvious. I checked to make sure I *had* RICHTX32.OCX and that it was in the rigt place. It was. SO I did a little googling, and it told me to run regsvr32. So I did. I ran the command "regsvr32 c:\WINDOWS\system32\RICHTX32.OCX". And then the error popped up: "'c:\WINDOWS\system32\RICHTX32.OCX' is not an executable file and no registration helper is registered for this type of file." I did some more googling, and it appears as though nobody else has had that problem. I tried re-installing the VB Runtime, with and without the Service Packs. Still nothing. I'm sure I don't need this file to beat level 6, but de-compiling seem so... unelegant. I'd rather take the sniffing route to solving this problem, and I refuse to jump to level 7 with a spoiler. If someone would please help me out, I'd be much obliged.

Thank you.