Thread: SUSE Hardware?

SUSE Hardware?

While talkign with Marcus, the head of SUSE Securit, he told me years ago that SUSE used to sell hardware... Does anyone here know anything about this? I saw a box once that had two monitors hooked up to this computer and two keyboards and I'd never seen it before. The box was NICE looking and.... *Drooling* had a SUSE logo painted on it. He said that was probably the hardware they used to sell.

Has anyone heard much about this? Or have any?

... or someone traced the suse logo with decal paper you can buy at hobby lobby.

I do remember Suse and other distros selling preloaded PCs but I don't remember any SuSE branding. At lease here in the USA. Here are a link or 2.

http://news.com.com/SuSE+to+sell+Lin...3-1025780.html

BTW. I hate WalMart. But we have to give kudos to a company that isn't afraid to tell MS to FuxorOff. Dell tried it and some others and MS came in and said SMACK. And then they stopped for the most part.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

From what Marcus said, they had their actual own line for a while. and Wal-Mart doign that doesn't shock me really. They are huge.