UNIX - Linux - BSD Security Tips - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UNIX - Linux - BSD Security Tips

HYBR|D
    Check Nihil's Topic.

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Which one?
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Gore uses "Mandatory" as a username. You know... because he was told his username was mandatory during setup.

Oh shut up numb nuts if it wasn't for me you'd have been on permaban long ago.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

HYBR|D
    oh i'm using that as my Signature now.

You know Coffee Cup, there's some Creamer I'm thinking you could open wide for right about now.
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

HYBR|D

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    Gore uses "Mandatory" as a username. You know... because he was told his username was mandatory during setup.

Ah! so that's why I use Windows.................although the latest release wouldn't let me use the password as the password hint................miserable spoilsports!!!!

If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

It really wasn't funny; It would be if a screen in some OS actually said something like that, but other than root passwords; It really doesn't.
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux