Guess I shouldn't go white water rafting this weekend. That would be considered idiotic. But fun non-the-less. **** it I am going. Although the mass melt of is slowing considerably making the trip MUCH less dangerous over time until next spring. 5th time this year. Chances are I'll ride the cycle.

I won't defend stupid bikers. In fact most buy a crotch rocket to look cool have no experience no balls and no clue. By balls I mean the ability to ride out of a dangerous condition and keep your eye on an exit and follow through. Most panic. A bike going in one direction and having the handle bars jerked in the other, like you would do in a car, is a BAD thing. Young riders on crotch rockers scare me too. I give them room. These kids will die if they don't learn some quick skills and respect. Outside of that there are freak acident that just happen. I mentioned the white water I like to do.

2 years ago there was a teenage girl who totally kicked ass on the river in her Kyak. One of the best. One day she just didn't make it down the river. No one knows what happend. I thinka graveling got her.

Here are a few things that bother me. Speeding dangerously minivans full of kids, guys on the freeway with kids in the car going 90, dudes on crotch rockets flying in an out of traffic with their girlfriends on the back... asses sticking up scared shitles -hair flying, peeps on bikes 3 feet on the road peddling away expecting us to see them and swerve to miss them -assuming we see them AND doing it on a corner... worse than me not having a helmet on. Almost hit one on a curve, he actually fingered me. I almost stopped and choked him with his bike chain.