Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do these numbers have in common?

especially the morning after. well I am off on holidays tomorrow going home to Ireland for some proper pints and a bit of sailing. Not sure if i will have much access to the internet, a couple of miles off the coast and the wireless doesnt really pick up very well . So have a good summer and talk to you guys around august.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Lucky BASTARD.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hi MURACU have a good time and sink a few for me (pints that is, not boats)

I am a little sceptical about these numbers as they don't say what is and is not included. Like you need to exclude:

1. Smallbore (.22)............ in my prime I would get through 500~1000 of those in a week?
    2. Target ammo................rarely used in a military context.
    3. Non-military calibres
    4. Hunting ammo (yeah, I know, "what Geneva Convention")

Also, don't forget that the military need to practice as do law enforcement (the latter benefits public safety as it happens!)

I personally don't give a rodent's rectum how much ammo is produced in the World, it is who uses it and to what end that should be the issue?

The human race committed mass genocide long before guns. Even today.. Hitler liked gas.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.