Help Administrator Password

Thread: Help Administrator Password

Banned

Help Administrator Password

Hi ! The password of windows 2000 of my company has been lost and I can not restart the server because it is runing Sap and the keyword perhaps it is broken. I can not install nothing im the server because it is block. Anybody know how to crack by network the password administrator or How to obtain the sam without the password administrator,beacause i can map the c$ bat i have not the password of any user ??All my network is a workgroup.
    Share on Google+

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    oh!!! I know!!! ASK THE SYS ADMIN and delete this post before you get banned.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted
    Share on Google+

i can map the c$ bat i have not the password of any user ??All my network is a workgroup.
    Euhmm ...Right ... You can map c$ ...And have no password of any user ... Why should you need to change the admin password then ...Seems you have no bussiness doing that ... If you would administer this network then you should be able to change any password of any user ...Or am I mistaking here ?? ...

Also ... This is a workgroup ?? What is ... Is it a SAP workgroup or a Windows Workgroup ...

Follow "The Texan's" advice...Read the FAQ of this site

.C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.
    Share on Google+

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    adecchi,
    Here's a bit of advice. Sentences starting out with:"Anybody know how to crack..." usually don't do too well here. Maybe you're confused what kind of site this is?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton
    Share on Google+

BANNED
    Maybe it's a language barrier?
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...
    Share on Google+

"Don't cry for me Argentina..................."

And that little slimeball who cynically slid into the Mexican who was about to score should have had a RED card

You work for a company?............ they employ professionals?........let them pay for support then?

I do not mind helping students, charities and the like............but if you are a business, you pay........just like you charge your customers?

Share on Google+