Thread: A Quick Hello

A Quick Hello

I'd just like to drop a quick introduction, so anyone not wearing shoes please watch your toes. I've been lurking around here for about a month now...getting familiar with the layout and personalities.

I'm not sure how much technical know-how I can supply, but I'm always interested in learning and discussing. I currently work at a high school helping with the network (mostly hardware realated...as in "Hey, let's carry all these computers to the third floor. Then I'll change my mind and we can bring them back down." ). Then I get to spend a lot of time explaining to students that they really aren't as clever as they think. ( If you're going to type out a cheatsheet, don't save it in your network folder that we monitor. And by all means, don't name it cheatsheet.doc. )

I'm quite addicted to Java, and I'm soaking in all the security information I can. I'm still learning more every day. Fun times.

It's great to finally join up.

Hi, and welcome to AO............. the beer is in the fridge..............

Texas...............yeah, that is sort of "Far West Yorkshire" to me............. Col. Travis came from these parts

I guess that I must admit to preferring Arizona, but only because of the more interesting cacti........

I shall still be entering three Texicans and one Arizonan in my local show................ the Saguaro and one of the Texicans should win.............. football............ bah! they don't have 3" spines