Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Security Bill

No argument there Nihil. In modern times a lot of laws are passed just to sort of appease a certain group of voters. They are almost never enforceable. But no one will stand up and say, this is completely ludacris. These are fluff. Get out of congress. Go back to your bath house, farm, coffee shop, art gallery, ranch, home or where ever the hell you come from. In many cases it is a mansion full of servents and a private jet parked at the airport.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

side issue

As I, and a few other members here on AO, were affected by the VA incident, I started doing more research and found out the that 3 major credit reporting agencies have no laws governing the accuracy of their reporting! So if you are/were affected by fraud and it gets to those agencies - they just put it up on your record - without verification or checking to see if it was fraud. I checked with the agencies some time ago, and they had 3 different aliases for my name and when questioned how this could be, they replied "we accept input from various organizations" when questioned about verification, I got white noise. So an enforceable law here would be a good start as well... you know what - I'm going to contact my State rep on this now!

/side issue
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.