Children and Youth In Crisis

Thread: Children and Youth In Crisis

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

Children and Youth In Crisis

Yes...this is a plug...

Is now Officially a Registered Canadian Charity ( Revenue Canada Registration No. 81007 9541 RR0001 ) that protects the rights of children in crisis situations; functions in a relief capacity to offer life-necessities, shelter, transportation, and counselling during natural or man-made disasters or crisis; acts as an advocate on behalf of children to ensure fair and timely relief coming from other government, public, and private agencies; and to offer assistance in a secondary capacity to other agencies primarily involved in any particular crisis situation.

end of plug...

for now

Eg

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    If I send you money do you gain money in conversion from USD to CND?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    If I send you money do you gain money in conversion from USD to CND?
    Yes, he does. He can then send the gained money back to you, upon which you send it back to him. He then sends the gain from that transaction back to you, upon which you send it back to him. As Zeno already pointed out some 2,000 years ago, this will go on ad infinitum and Egaladeist will become richer and richer with every transaction and the money will never run dry. You should ask him for your share, Tex!

Hi The Texan,

It just increases the size of your donation

Right now we're still in the throws of getting everything set up...started the ball rolling last year but didn't want to do too much until we had the approval in hand...now...we're trying to play catch-up.

We'll be looking for suppliers, office donations, volunteers, donated hosting, donated web site development, etc...and donations in the very near future.

Eg

Eg, Give me my money! ( which I will of course donate to a charity of my choice, The Tyler Foundation
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

The Tyler Foundation...federally registered?

Seriously, Canada has much stricter regulations governing registered charities than the US...I almost got involved with an International charity with a strong American board representation and the laws down there are really relaxed in comparison.
    I was amazed at how many US charities, for instance, don't even send in tax forms or meet the very basic critiera of a charity...here you have to file and account for every penny.

Eg

Well Eg in all seriousness im glad your doing this and when you get everything up and running I will take a look at it.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Thanks, The Texan,

It is strictly Canadian though...but anyone can help if they want to.

Eg