Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phones

Cell Phones

I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask but its the only place that I know of to start from. I was wondering if there is somesort of software or mod for a cell phone that would allow the text messages to be forwared to another phone without the owner of the phone knowing? And could the text messages sent from the phone be sent to a different phone? If this is possible, I think it might have happened to my phone. Is this even possible to do? If anyone could advise me on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am no expert in this field (actually any field) However I believe it called Bluebugging. To preventing this attacking from occuring turn off your bluetooth! Bluetooth is probably the easiest method of cracking or Intercepting mobile technology only certain mobiles are affected by bluebugging!

Stay safe turn off your bluetooth, it can be browsed by any phone if you leave this service running!

For more information check for Bluebugging on Google etc

I actually don't have bluetooth activated on my phone.

Sorry didn't read your post correctly I thought it was Bluetooth issue. Usually bluetooth is vulnerable! It depends on the model of your phone it is possible that someone has written a software mod for it. However you would have to load the update to your phone either via a sms etc or bluetooth (However you stayed it was switched off) Have you recieved any strange text messages or general messages on your phone before the issue occured?

If you want publish your cell phone brand or just pm me the details, I will try and help you discover how this happened

ZL

I have a motorola razor and my services is with cingular. I havent recieved any strange messages but the thing of it is, my wife has been mentioning certain things to me that she would only get from the phone. It is a work phone, which never leaves my office.

“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

Okay so to recap ...... person "x" is sending you text messages, but somehow your wife knows the content of the messages. In addition you believe she hasn't had access to the phone because it stays in your office. Could it be possible that person X is telling your wife the content of the messages?

No, he is a friend from work and they don't even know each other. Its not anything major that she say, but its just unsetteling to think something like that could be possible and to think that she would do it.

Ho Hum..............not another one!

I havent recieved any strange messages but the thing of it is, my wife has been mentioning certain things to me that she would only get from the phone. It is a work phone, which never leaves my office.
    There are a lot of ways that things can happen.................. and as many technological solutions to support them.

Mostly they depend on degree of p1$$edness or motivation. In all cases money will play an important part. Skilled people and hi-tech costs megabucks.

Just go out and buy a disposable pay as you go phone, and see if it still happens............if it does, that would be about the right time to disperse assets and hire a good divorce lawyer

Try using a land line............ah! I can hear you squeal that they are not macho or hi-tech............. very true, but neither is the bubba time you get for messing with them? And it is nice to talk, rather than text.

Another thing to think about, that was sort of mentioned, apart from someone grassing you up....... they may even have been hired for the purpose? the other party you are contacting might be the one who is compromised? are they using a cellphone or a computer for these messages?

Does your phone support any form of encryption of messages?

In case you are wondering, my current wife is #3

Just saw your last post:

No, he is a friend from work and they don't even know each other. Its not anything major that she say, but its just unsetteling to think something like that could be possible and to think that she would do it.
    How can you be sure that she isn't having an affair with him? and just lets a few things slip? Anyway, if he is a friend from work, why not use your internal phone system? That would be difficult to hack into?

Don't just leave us hanging. What did she say?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.