about FUD

Thread: about FUD

AOs Resident Troll

Angry about FUD

So I am on this site this morning

and I come across this article about how this "New...very destructive virus "BURNS" your C"

I think....whatkinda fricken technical jargon is that........

So I google it....

Its a fricken hoax

on a security site....

Talk about FUD...suprized there wasnt a link to some POS software to fix\prevent it wonder the users are confused

How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

You would have to feel pretty stupid to have fallen for that.. {Not directing it to be towards the original poster. }

I mean you can see straight through it and tell that it's utter bull wak. I guess someone decided to play an April's Fools day joke a little to late..

Even if this indeed did exist, then all you would need to do is just remove the C:\ and assign the drives a different drive letter, therfore this so called Virus would be null and void at the door..

I wrote a tut on this in 2002...

seems the exploding computer syndrome is just as scary today

(wanders off back into the bush to eat leaves and berries without even a roll of TP never to be seen again due to how little has changed...sigh)

edit: zero sector...geez
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    Morgana~ ,

This is NOT FUD...................... this is a "user understandable explanation" of why the price of two bottles of wine got added to the bill?