Thanks Galdron your comments are always a pleasure.
Yeah...hes a pretty funny guy....we do like to joke around a bit here

I am interested for those Taco flavoured kisses myself

Mr NetSecExpert...you are taking things way to personally.....and you cannot do that in business

A couple of years ago I was pitted against our new VP in a heated board meeting...how he wanted to bring in an external consulting team to take over the network operations...he was a misogynist......some how thought that there was no way that a women could run a business network

He didnt do his home work...he was arrogant and uniformed.......while these consultants spouted off all the documentation and great things they would do for our company....every thing they presented ...I provided documentation for the existing setup, procedures AUPs, existing security measures etc.

Everything he\they were proposing was already in place...and had been since I was called in to fix the network...4 years prior......because...get this...the company he brought in was replaced by me....they had set it up and badly at that.

All the big guys already knew that.....but the new VP just assumed that I was incompetent because of my gender.

He had no idea about what he was spouting off about.........he knew the buzz words.....

I didnt take it personally.....I stood my ground, provided the documentation......and won.

That VP is no longer here..............

My point is...do your homework, dont take things so personally........and by all means...if you think you can compete out there.......best of luck to you.

MLF