Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Russian "girl" wants me haha

Well, I might play with this "girl" for a bit first, after reading these funny stories from 419eater.com

Thumbs up i had this

i had this too

come from the same address @moscowlights.com
    and i am going to go with the flow this
    she is pretty man

now but i got to tell you don't go too far
    they are real girl
    i had this before
    then i end it with a email asking for her "PIC" you know what i mean
    she piss off and go
    never reply me ever again
    they are desparetly looking for someone out there
    don't play too much

darkhorse0102:
    I doubt they are genuinely looking for love, even if they are real girls.
    Think about it: if they are so damn desparate, surely they would use the online dating services rather than spamming random people.
    Maybe you had a genuine one there. Mine just sent me "her" photos without me asking so I have my reasons to doubt.
    Anyway, we'll see.

because the dating site cost them to send email, it is the real world.
    they just cant afford...

I had an assiocate who meet this girl from a country in africa, she wanted to marry him too! He then got me talking to her and basically first conversation I had with her she wanted to Marry me! She sent me pics of her and she was absolutely stunting! Her name was Kimderlyn and on her pics her name was Annie, I said why is the name on the your pics Annie she it was her middle name! After the 2nd or 3rd conversation she wanted me to send her £1000 via western union to her friend call Zimba Zoolo. She needed money for medication for her sick mother!

Due to my nice nature, and the fact I am loaded with money! I send it as soon as she requested it! Then again I am not gobble mug I blocked her address!

Funny thing is some sad individuals probably fall for this kind of sh*t

I wouldn't underestimate these girls. A lot of them would love to get to the West.

Marrying foreigners has a number of angles. Good buddy of mine is on his 4th wife, this last one is Ukrainian. I think he found her on the internet. She's a h-o-t 25-year-old (he's 58 maybe), but very tempermental. He tried out 2 or 3 of 'em, even flying one to the US.

His 3rd wife was only 19 and from the Caribbean. My buddy wanted me to marry her sister to get her in the country. Offered me $3000. I thought about it, then talked it over with a Jordanian friend of mine who told me they do that all the time. Then my Jordanian friend said, "Get at least $10G's." My buddy said no way, he found another guy.

Sometimes dreams come true...sometimes they're nightmares in the end. Either way, you better have lots of moolah.
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

HUH?

WHY YOU SENT HER MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT "FALLING FOR THIS"?

Reminds me of the fun I had a few years ago. Though wasn't a Russian "woman" it was a Filipino woman (yes it was a woman as we talked via Yahoo IM and was able to see/hear her)

She started off just talking then of course tried to get some money from me. At first she needed it for school, then for more internet (to talk only to me of course) then medicine for her sick mother. She gave me her phone number so I could talk with her because the internet café was expensive (I did call as you will read but I used a calling card to hide my phone number) and an address so I could send the money since I said I didn’t have a Western Union in my area (another lie of course)

I have some friends from the Philippines here in the states and one was from her apparent city. I asked him to give me a name of a small business that someone around there would know about but someone from the states would probably not.

After several emails asking me how soon I could send the money, I called her and told her that I was in a car accident and wasn’t able to work for several months and couldn’t send any money. I asked her if she heard of <store> and she said yes. I told her though I couldn’t send any money now the good news was that I knew someone in her city that worked at that store and they would help her get a job. They were going to be calling her or stopping by within the next week. I then told her I had to go and hung up the phone without giving her time to reply.

What followed was a profanity laden email saying that I had no right giving her “personal” information out and that she didn’t need a job if I just sent her the money. She said the only way for her to forgive me was to send her the money that very day. She wanted me to call her once the money was sent.

I replied back telling her good luck with her new job and then terminated the yahoo account.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools, because they have to say something.
    Plato

Hey, ams2d you forgot to fill out the cyberform?

http://www.nbi.doj.gov.ph/complaint.html

EDIT:

Sorry folks, if something really p1$$e$ you off here is a link. Most probably won't do more than calm you down a bit, but at least you won't kick the cat?

http://www.ccmostwanted.com/report/report3.htm

A Russian "girl" wants me also

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    I think this is leading up to something, no matter what gibberish I reply with, I get her next letter and pictures, always greeting me without caps. And rambling on about minor details. It looks like the person is using a translator site to speak. Same email address sweetkarina79@mail.ru