It was actually yesterday but..

Thread: It was actually yesterday but..

It was actually yesterday but..

Figured I'd post something to celebrate my 5th birthday at AO. (July 29 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006). And I'm no longer a teenager, haha. Crazy to think that I went from 15 to 20 at this site. peace

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    well happy bday man. only one more year til your legal. Well since your not legal yet I will have a beer for you
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

haha thanks, dave cant booze anymore.. but i did let loose with it on my birthday, now im back to staying up all night sober and pissed off, haha.

Banned
    Congratulations er0k, that's a big milestone i think. 5 whole years that is indeedly a long time.

congrats, i'll be sure to drink 1 or 2 beers in your honor tonight at the local Pub.

cheers
    acidtone..

indeedly indeed.. so im sure the entire pub toasted to my honor right? if not i'll be incredibly and overwhelmingly disappointed..

StOrM™
    Greeting's

I originally registered on " 10-28-2002 ". So my 5th birthday is coming up :P.

Anyway wish you the best of luck for your future.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

hell yeah dude thanks, and congrats on your impending 5 years as well.. its so crazy to think i started here while sitting in a driver's ed class, and found this link in the back of some "hacking" (haha) book i was reading, now im starting my third year of college.. weird..