Thread: Meet Eunice: A.K.A Chuck Norris

Meet Eunice: A.K.A Chuck Norris

Back by popular demand...

The Bob Kema series I ran received praise on Wired.com (the article is still frontpage)

http://wired.com/news/technology/int...?tw=wn_index_2

So to please the rise in traffic, I am starting a new series about a scammer who uses the alias "Chuck Norris" but doesn't affiliate it with the American TV hero.

Check it out when you get a chance:

Meet Eunice

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Very Funny stuff there... I didnt know about 419eater.com til now
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

T3h Ch3F

Re: Meet Eunice: A.K.A Chuck Norris

Originally posted here by Soda_Popinsky
    Back by popular demand...

The Bob Kema series I ran received praise on Wired.com (the article is still frontpage)

http://wired.com/news/technology/int...?tw=wn_index_2

So to please the rise in traffic, I am starting a new series about a scammer who uses the alias "Chuck Norris" but doesn't affiliate it with the American TV hero.

Check it out when you get a chance:

Meet Eunice

Just read your update Soda, good stuff keep it up, very entertaining/edumacational too

Edit- The word must be getting around Africa, look at the first paragraph of one I received today.

"From Aboa Bira
    Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
    Email: aboabira@universia.com.br

Good Day and God bless you as I introduce myself to you with all faith,
    trust and hope that you will accept this sincere proposal to assist us
    and not to betray us at the end."

Soda you need to stop "betraying them" hahahahah
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

419ers

The arrested man is still being held in Festac, an area in Lagos where at least 250,000 419 scammers are believed to operate from.

Recently, Nigeria passed a strict law on 419 activity, which allows for cyber cafe owners and even the landlords to be arrested if 419 activities are occuring on their premises
    A law? Probably won't help at all but looks nice in the papers.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools, because they have to say something.
    Plato

Updated! If any of you would like to be the vocal lead in for the next voicemail, let me know. Or, just call this number and leave a voicemail with the lead in and I'll get the MP3.

http://thebillygoatcurse.com/talkdude.php

The series has completed, click here to check it out.

http://thebillygoatcurse.com/107/

hoodwinked

I love this sh!t!!

about 2 years ago I was confronted by an alleged Nigerian attorney named either Anthony Edwards or Edward Anthony. It was the same old song and dance - he represented a now deceased oil magnate and needed a foreigner to help him access a few million dollars.

I went along with it for awhile pretending that I was a lonely, naive English teacher with not alot of money. He sent me all the documentation (obviously forged) and I strung him along for about 4 weeks. Finally he popped the question and asked that I send him $6,500 for wire, transfer and bank fees. When I told him I didn't have that type of money on hand he tried to convince me to borrow it from friends and family - he said that he managed to get $3,000 from his wife and that left me to get $3,500. I told him that I managed to get $500 but needed to take out a bank loan for the rest and that to get the loan I needed all the documents he sent me notorized and authenticated by an attorney so I could use them as collateral on the bank loan- that all these fees together would cost about $800 which I had $500 of.

After another 2 weeks of convincing him I have tapped every resource I could to get the money, he offered to send me the remaining $300 so I could proceed with the bank loan - the money was wired 72 hours later!!
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily