Got Brain? - Man dies using sledgehammer on grenade

Thread: Got Brain? - Man dies using sledgehammer on grenade

Talking Got Brain? - Man dies using sledgehammer on grenade

Got Brain? - Man dies using sledgehammer on grenade
    Man dies using sledgehammer on grenade,2359...5-13762,00.html

A BRAZILIAN man died when he tried to open what police believe was a rocket-propelled grenade with a sledgehammer in a mechanical workshop on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro.

Another man who was in the workshop at the time of the explosion was rushed to a hospital with severe burns, a police officer told Reuters.

The workshop was destroyed and several cars parked outside caught fire.

Police found several unexploded army issue rocket-propelled grenades in the workshop.

They believe the ammunition had been brought there by scavengers wanting to sell them as scrap metal, but they also are investigating a possible link to Rio's heavily armed drug gangs who often raid military bases.

How dumb can you get? 10 points for trying though.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I think hes up for a Darwin Award this year
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

T3h Ch3F

This is no Bull$$17

No bull, my dad should be on the cover of the Darwin Awards Greatist Hits.

True and horrifying story, when I was 8 years old my parents took us (4 kids) camping in the Sequoia National Forest. My dad trying to be manly, and impress the family unit decided to chop firewood instead of springing for the 3 bucks (in those days) for some professionally chopped wood.

It is still hard for me to believe my Dad had a PHD (Princeton) after the bonheaded (no pun intended) shizznit he did that anyhow, he strolls up to one of our fellow campers (about 20 feet away lol) and borrows the dudes hatchet.

Confident (cereberally) in his ability as professional lumberjack proceded to swing the hella sharp weapon (remember I was a kid) and chopped off the top of his right ear!!!! Albeit a small piece but an ear bleeds like a freakin' stuck piglet. It was a Campground version of ER, as all of our "neighbors" realized how exiting an overcrowded campground could be, and how they had always wanted to be Doctors proceeded to attend to his booksmart a$$. In restrospect it was hilarous, at the time traumatic.

My fondest memory of that Satanic version of a family vacation was my little brother and I wondering aloud (my dad was pissed, but was in too much pain to reach around and slap us) if the doctors back home could make my dads ears look like Mr. Spocks, and childishly debating whether or not his ear would have bled green if he had Spock's ears from birth.

To this day I wonder what my dad would look like with those ears.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.