Thread: Liberty Basic

Liberty Basic

Basic is argubly the best beginner programming language out there does anyone disagree?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've moved this post from Tutorial to here as this isn't a tutorial. Now discuss amongst yourselves.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

What!!!!

Basic is argubly the best beginner programming language out there does anyone disagree?
    Yes I do!............if something is arguable in your VERY HUMBLE OPINION then please have the good manners to argue it, and do not insult the intelligence of members here.

You put forward your arguments and we shall agree or disagree as we see fit.

Then state your case! I asked why if you disagreed, not to beat around the bush yelling all types of idiosyncrasies that you don't even understand. Key word IDIO... (figure out the rest). You insult yourself.

My case is so simplistic I would expect even expect a garden mollusc to understand it

You have a proposition, and and a potential antithesis:

H1: Basic is argubly the best beginner programming language out there
    H0: does anyone disagree?

Now the rules of law, debate and the rest are that the proposer has to present their case first.........

So, if you have a case, go ahead and present it

I am assuming you have time.............this is not a skiddiot site..............

Hey nihil,

You do realize that the thread went suicidal before your last post meaning only mods can post

Peace,
    HT