I was told on a forum that He is a lameer...he doenst know anything about hacking..copies things form the net and so on.... I told the guys at the forum that its not so...He is a HACKER indeed...so they told me that can you give me the proof...I asked them that What if I tell you people asking people from antionline...one of the most prestigious site on security on the net?? They agreed and have declined now!!
Nobody showed you this??
http://neworder.box.sk/
You might want to check all the articles here.

Infact I have already read all his 6 books, joined the course at reliance webworld (batch - 1) , taken the exam and stood 1 of the 5 toppers ( i wont disclose my name or rank though) in the copuntry in the exam he conducted....I am a fan of this GUY . This post I made in such a manner just bvecause I wanted to show those guys what ANKIT is genuinely! They now say that they agree with me.
Nuthing new about this. Every damm wanna be kid in india is his fan. till that kid evolves into a hacker.

Now I recall one incident here. In one of the public forums where he was visiting, i asked him very fundamental question abt anti-virus and the blunt reply came from him, "People should not use anti-viruses" geez it sucks. It is damm irresponsible statement to be given from a stage in a public speech.

Now as far as him being hardcore hacker is concerned, I think that he is knowledgeable and can hack into most oof the systems but he is busy with all sort of regular things a normal person does....so he wont be doing the practise of hacking every now and then...but must be using the knowledge as and when required. I met him...he is nice to talk and behave.

Thanks guys ..... you helped me shut their mouths! [/B]
I guess you missed the point (and you say you googled???).

You might want to answer this with numbers or citations.

"VULNERABILITIES BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
BUGTRAQ ID'S BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
HACKING/ SECURITY TOOL BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
SOFTWARE / CRYPTOGRAPHY PATENTS BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ALGORYTHMS BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ANY OFFICIAL CITATION BY FBI/CIA/CBI FOR ANKIT = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIS SELF-CLAIMS = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIM DECRYPTING OSAMA MSG = 0
ANY TECHNICAL TUTORIAL OR BOOK BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ANY ORGINALITY IN ANKITS TUTORIALS OR BOOKS = 0"

BTW in India E2labs got screwed some 4-5 years back, you might want to know why?

My view about AK: He cashed on others efforts, that too shamelessly. Selfpromotion shamelessly. He is a lamer
technically.

My suggestion 2 u : If you are capable, move on...he will always remain a kid. ou must try to grow.