Thread: This is new

This is new

What is it, a joke?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

It is actually a legitimate effort by google to reduce spyware and such.

Hey Hey,

It was announced at the start of the month, shortly after all of the news came out regarding malware searching with Google binary searches..

http://www.betanews.com/article/Goog...tes/1154720175

Peace,
    HT

I actually applaud google for this... it is amazing how many people I encounter that don't realize the threat or even existence of malware... I was working on a friend's grandmother's computer the other day... it was ridiculous... I am not sure if she was looking at pr0n or what... but she had one of the worst infestations that I have ever seen... [she also had not updated since XP came out, as it were... so that might explain a little bit...] I worked on that computer for a couple days straight... and finally got to a point where I declared it clean... hours of updating and running anti-malware/antivirus scans... it was a mess... so if google is at least trying to curb some of this, I can definitely respect that...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Banned
    You also seem to get that page when you use a crappy proxy also..
    i have to disable the proxy then re-search just so i don't get that error page.