Roflmao!!

Thread: Roflmao!!

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

T3h Ch3F

Nothing personal AC but.....

Two Canadian d00dz picking on a Ghey dude in a Ghey (Z4) Bimmer is pretty damn weak.

They must have had a lucky day not to try that **** on me................even in the rare instance they could even dream of catching up to my RS4 in their "Oldsmobuick". No fuggin' way in hell. ahahahah

They would have had a never (untill that day) fired Glock 36 smiling at them.

Just ask several unknown idiots in Atlanta about it. You never know who you are fu*&ing with.

Edit- The M5 is toast!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87057725906370
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

What do you expect if you drive on the wrong side of the road?

T3h Ch3F

hahahah

Originally posted here by nihil
    What do you expect if you drive on the wrong side of the road?
    Had a fun sprint on I-75 South tonight VS. my crazy ass Italian friend. We have all been making fun of him for buying a "bitches car" which happens to be a new Maseratti Quattroporte, and he had had about enough of the brow-beating over dinner. hehe The ******* says "follow me back to my house" from his Resto, about 12 miles away and takes off like the crazy Italiano "I am Andretti in my mind" freak that he is and it was on!

The dude (Riccardo) was doing no bullshit at least 120mph by the time he "merged" into (highway) traffic, my other friend Dana (M-Coupe) was right behind him, and I was like..................holy **** this is insane! but game on! Late night thank god, traffic was light, and I had as usual no fear. Those bastards know that so they figured they needed a head-start(heheh). I got screwed up a bit at the On-Ramp by a Moving Van, so by the time i caught up to their tails I was surpassing the 135mph. Zone better known as "Step out of the vehicle with your hands up" speed. At that point we slowed down to around 100-110 for the rest of the "race", untill the off-ramp. Good times!

I cannot imagine what ppl. in traffic were thinking as we passed them at those speeds.

My heart was about to explode!!!! Thank God for the 420BHP. in my little car!

P:
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

This video is very rewarding. Even though it takes place alittle further north, it still made me appreciate the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution alittle more.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Hmmmm,

Try mixing the 2nd amendment with the 14th amendment...............the results could be interesting?